***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
take some pics guy!

yeh thats a tough choice, what ru thinking for suspension? coils or springs? hell springs are $200ish and you could do em yourself aaaaand get a bike :Devil:

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
take some pics guy!

yeh thats a tough choice, what ru thinking for suspension? coils or springs? hell springs are $200ish and you could do em yourself aaaaand get a bike :Devil:
I'm thinking springs and shocks/struts. My car is pushing 70k miles now so I doubt the stock tubes would last very long before blowing. I was thinking about Tein Stech and Koni Yellows but on CLUBRSX there are multiple members who have blown konis in a few thousand miles and that teins are too soft. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I overanlayze everyhting. Blame it on the day job.

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm thinking springs and shocks/struts. My car is pushing 70k miles now so I doubt the stock tubes would last very long before blowing. I was thinking about Tein Stech and Koni Yellows but on CLUBRSX there are multiple members who have blown konis in a few thousand miles and that teins are too soft. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I overanlayze everyhting. Blame it on the day job.[/QUOTE]

you and me both haha, im on teins (h tech) and they ride really really close to stock. Firmed up a bit but very few people knew i had lowered my car when i dropped (stock struts). Konis are good they would def stiffen up the ride with those springs.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Roadsters typically don't have roofs :D, that is just a sports car IMO

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man its hot, but im totally too lazy to install the ac unit.

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anybody on here need some snow tires and wheels (they're from my old 97 Civic EX)? I don't really feel like making a thread in the for sale section so I figured I thrown a bone to someone that wanted them before I put them on CL

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
DAMN! that is really really sweet, the amount of stuff on the screen is almost overwhelming

I like, how much are you paying per month? on what service?

VegasH22

Ok..I'm a noob to the site. I just moved here to Matteson,IL a month ago. From browsing through the site I think I may have found a pretty good site to meet some really cool people and get some extra insight here and there!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ Welcome man, you by Peoria? What car you driving?

DAMN! that is really really sweet, the amount of stuff on the screen is almost overwhelming

I like, how much are you paying per month? on what service?
I got 25% off hook up so it's like 150 a month for 3 lines unlimited everything but 1500 mins landline minutes during the day.

BTW that's 5 screens i have there, here's another launcher i have, if you pinch the home screen all 5 expand out and you just click which screen you want to see. So far i'm loving this more than current iphones.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks a lil rough but can't complain for a killer deal. Do i spy Teins w/EDFC's?

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
For the guys that were at AM this year. Do you remember the chick that was with us for part of the cruise driving the silver STi? Well, I saw her today on Capital Drive. I remember because her license plate was REXTACY. Anyway, thought I'd share.