Registered OG
5+ Year Member
rey what the hell is that thing

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Brian, you got your slr now? what did you end up going with?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shane, do you have any plans for tonight? dude, did you know they autocross at Maywood during the week days? Every time i pass by i always see cones set up. I saw some SUVs slaloming yesterday. I don't even know if i should be calling that autocross, but the other say i also saw some cops practicing.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah man why what's up?

AutoX are you sure? Maybe they were cop SUV's?

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hector I ended up getting a Rebel XSI, going to pick up a B+W CP filter tonight and drop my mac off to get the new screen installed :shock:

thank god for paydays

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B&W filter really?

I'd rather shoot in color and change that later so I have both options but that's just me.

I've never hard of B&W filters.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I not sure if it's actual AutoX, i think its more to learn how to drive, but then again, that's what AutoX is about also.

Should we get some Bww?

Yeah, paydays are nice. Very nice Brian, you went the Cannon route. I'm not too sure what all that means as I'm not a huge slr guy just yet lol.
Glad your getting your screen fixed, I remember that from AM

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I imagine the photos would look more natural from the getgo without the photoshoping ? and lets say we don't have ps to work with, nor the skills? idk Brian, is the camera used?

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
for the quality the is sacrificed is barely anything, besides if he wants to get creative with black and white he can do it the real way with my minolta 35 mm

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
CS 2, 3, 4, 5, lightroom, photomatix, paintshop pro, Picasa, Bibble, iphoto, aperature, bleepity bloop blah di dah

Im getting the cp filter because its cheap ($30) and I want to cut down on glare and boost contrast WHILE im taking the shot

http://www.amazon.com/77mm-Circular-Polarizer-MRC-Filter/dp/B0000BZLAD - 'cept mines a 58mm

B + W is the brand, not black + white lol

Yeh theres around 4800 shots on there right now, it was used but I got it really cheap