***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for the link import, probably wouldn't even know about it if I didn't see the link lol.and hector hit me up about the conversion yo

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stoping by for my monthly hello's.

I'm not out of the game yet. Still have both hatchies. Just got a ej8 si clone last month and going to look at another ek hatchie today. If we buy it that will be 4 honda's in the driveway/garage, the pathfinder and the malibu. LOL! Not beeing greedy but trying to accomplish our import dreams before we bow out of the game in 5 years. John will be 50 and we want to focus on our family.

Hope everyone is doing well. :D

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm dropping by for the same! Hey connie =] and everyone else bwuahhaa

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
this is all i've been up to all winter

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
whatcha driving these days?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^married life is awesome connie can't complain at all yo

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never complain about married life either. Just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary last thursday (the 17th).

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo hector how was your rear disk conversion how hard was it to do it?.
Yo Jay, my bad bad for not responding sooner. The conversion is very easy man. The only thing that i can complain about was that my car was on jack stands. Jack stands as high as they could go. A car lift would of made it easier on my back. when attaching the e-brake cable i think its easier to bolt the cable to the caliper and e-brake lever First, then bolt the cable to the chassis via the brackets. i did it the opposite way. i first bolted the cable to the chassis via the bracket, then attached the cable to the caliper from the lever. When are you doing yours? I recommend to replace the trailing arm bushings while your at it, and if you can, replace the wheel hub bearings also.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Urban Disturbance a S. WI car club is having a meet at noon on Saturday, April 16th at Buffalo Wild Wings in Janesville, WI. Anyone is welcome to come. If you have any questions just let me know.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
welcome aboard k20

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Crazy to see this thread still going, lol. I havent been on here in a long ass time.
Im semi out of the game. No longer owning a honda but still into cars, lol. Got me a 06 cobalt ss now.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
THis thread has died mostly since weve moved to Facebook.

Alberto521

Just call me Alberto
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi Guys... man i've been gone for a while... anyways, teggy is doing aight, here are some pics. =)

Sucks when your girl has a nicer car, she drives the WRX on the left...