Great site for ipod videos!

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know if you guys have used this site before, but it's great for saving videos from youtube to a ton of formats, including mp4 for your ipod videos! I've been using it like crazy for music videos.
Please enjoy :D

idesktop.tv

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you do know that you can get an extension for Mozilla which allows you to download any video off of youtube and google video...right..?

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ Yeah, but that would require installing the shitty browser.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ Yeah, but that would require installing the shitty browser.
Exactly, I have a Mac so I use Safari. Plus, it can download straight into mp4. Can Mozilla do that?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol it's no where close to shitty as Safari. Anyways, does that link have any movies?

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol it's no where close to shitty as Safari. Anyways, does that link have any movies?
Safari is only shitty if you use it on a windows machine. Safari is actually a great browser on the mac. Lots of debug/html/and download options and it runs perfectly.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Of course Safari sucks on windows, I would definitely agree firefox is one of the best choices out there for windows.
Yeah, but the winner of a pig contest is still a pig lol. I'm just partial to Opera and just can't wrap my head around the other two big ones.