Great wheel cleaner with outstanding results. Check it out!

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just wash my car last week and I decide to show you guy how I admire the result. When I clean wheel on my hatch after the car wash ,and the results are shocking cleaner then store bought wheel cleaner. Here check out how it works.

I used:
Greatest Boar Hair Wheel Brush
Einzett Wheel Cleaner
Hose that mist out gentle water.

Dirty wheel

Clean wheel

What I have did.
1. I start spraying the wheel cleaner on the wheel to let the formula set for 30 seconds each rims so it will break down the dust, dirt grime.
2. I handle the Boar Brush and brushed the wheel.
3. Rinse the the rims with gentle mist of water, this way it doesn't splash all over me.
4. I see some aggressive dust, dirt and grime that need more agitate attention, so I aggressively brushed that part.
5. Once it's brush out, mist with water to rinse and my wheels been cleaned.

Tips: best results cleaning one rims per time, it can take up to 5minutes per rims to be cleaned well because this way, the Einzett can't dried up and have to start the spray all over.
Make sure rinse your brush before and after, preventing scratches on rims.

-Link

jdmspivic

Go Ahead Shoot Me b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks like it worked out pretty well. But im sure simple green would have done the same job. Your wheel didn't look that dirty.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jdmspivic,

All Purpose cleaner? Where can I find that specific cleaner you have? I don't know if I want to use all purpose cleaner on my wheels, but I might give it a try. Will it burn or leave marks on my wheels? Will it damage?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Simple Green is sold pretty much anywhere any cleaners are sold. Auto parts stores (AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, Shucks, etc), WalMart, KMart, Target, etc. etc. You might even be able to find it in the grocery store.

It's in a black bottle with a green label. It's pretty gentle, but you can sit down with a brush and scrub all the old tire dressing off of a wheel no matter how thick with this stuff.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Plus Simple Green works wonders on a dirty engine bay.

mattvivsound

5+ Year Member
I use Simple Green... it works very well...

How does the Einzett last? does it have "wax" type stuff in it?
Where is it availble to purchase?

jdmspivic

Go Ahead Shoot Me b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i get simple green in a clear botltle that has a green label that says simple green.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah, pay a little more and get the one that is used make gallons of it. Because one spray bottle goes by really fast when cleaniing out cars and wheels.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I use the concentrated version of Simple Green. It's not even worth it to me to buy non concentrated since I use it so often and sometimes have some nasty cars to work with..

ryanM

i want to find out what dealerships use for wheels.

i scrubbed the s**t out of my wheels with wheel cleaner and simple green and they looked alright, but we were working on my car at the toyota dealership, and my friend decided to spray my wheels down with the cleaner they use there and holy s**t, they looked BRAND NEW, no scrubbing, no nothing, just hose them off with this stuff and anything thats on them just falls off...

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i want to find out what dealerships use for wheels.

i scrubbed the s**t out of my wheels with wheel cleaner and simple green and they looked alright, but we were working on my car at the toyota dealership, and my friend decided to spray my wheels down with the cleaner they use there and holy s**t, they looked BRAND NEW, no scrubbing, no nothing, just hose them off with this stuff and anything thats on them just falls off...
sounds sick I wanna know what that is if ya find out let us know :thumbs up

simple green HAHA we had that stuff at the golf course I used to work at this one guy used it for his laundry I'm sure it wouldn't hurt wheels lol.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dealerships usually use a strong acid. Yes, it burns if you let it sit on your skin, yes it smells funny.

I use Simple Green for lots of laundry. I put some in for every load of detail cloths, plus I'll put it in with greasy and oily clothes. It can even often take sweat stains out.

ryanM

Dealerships usually use a strong acid. Yes, it burns if you let it sit on your skin, yes it smells funny.

I use Simple Green for lots of laundry. I put some in for every load of detail cloths, plus I'll put it in with greasy and oily clothes. It can even often take sweat stains out.
i figured it was just some kind of acid, but damn did it work well. i keep telling him to start smuggling it out of there for me.

its hard to keep unpainted lips clean.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The last dealership used some kick ass interior cleaner that I really need to track down. I still have an empty can here so I can find it. The deodorizer we used smelt good too. I think it was supposed to be some sort of mixed berry, but it was awesome.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Thats simple green.

Check out www.dealergoodies.com

They have this stuff called "instant Spray" and it is the best tire shine product out there that I have ever used. Aerosol, you spray it on and let it sit for a minute..it shines right up. It lasts a good 2 weeks too, even through rain. They also have this stuff called "Auto Magic Auto Shine" which I like a lot. I just need to get in contact with my cousin so he can get me some more of it.

Automagic Hydro-Shine: Click Here #69QT

Instant Spray: Click Here - its the white aerosol can with only red lettering/graphics.

Last edited: