Greatest thing i have eve read:An indepth look at horrible ideas: stock wheel whoring

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Summer wheels and Winter wheels man. In warmer climates its not a problem, you can rock one set a wheels all year long. But when Winter hits, the city decides that all the cars on the streets don't have enough rust on them so they have military bombers fly over and drop bombs filled with salt and rocks all in the name of "safe winter driving" Hence, Steelies in the winter, Alloys in the summer.
That's why I said MORE than 2...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I currently have 3 sets of OEM alloy wheels.
I just like the looks of them and they're affordable.
I don't brag about them nor do I call them by their cool Honda fanboi name (which I hate when they give them the "cute" names :roll: )
As for expensive aftermarket wheels, they're nice, but I'm not gonna be some JDM jock rider and pay more for wheels and tires than I paid for the car to begin with, I also have other things that have a higher priority then wheels.

Just my POV.

lol@baby type rs and daisys

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
15 inch blades on my...oh wait, wrong song.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Summer wheels and Winter wheels man. In warmer climates its not a problem, you can rock one set a wheels all year long. But when Winter hits, the city decides that all the cars on the streets don't have enough rust on them so they have military bombers fly over and drop bombs filled with salt and rocks all in the name of "safe winter driving" Hence, Steelies in the winter, Alloys in the summer.
I use alloys year round and im in PA

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
In all seriousness

the 90-91 RS/LS alloys are swirlies

the later GSR rims are blades

ya'll dumb

:retard:

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Lmfao epic thread. Glad someone finally felt the same as I do.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hely

hely
As for expensive aftermarket wheels, they're nice, but I'm not gonna be some JDM jock rider and pay more for wheels and tires than I paid for the car to begin with, I also have other things that have a higher priority then wheels.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
questin is, do you have a collection of oem wheels?