Green 91's hatchback

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe i said that when i had the stock springs on .....its not bad on the highway.....just whenever im going 20 mph thru town and i hit a pothole , then its horrible lol.....
no no, this was when you put the ebay coilovers on.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why do you think i bought new shocks and springs? slipovers blow, buy springs or REAL coilovers.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First coat of paint.

Second, wetsand in the morning. then 2 more coats/;

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what are the best lowering springs to buy.....that lower the car the most since i want my car slammed.?

car looks good....cant wait to see it finished.....

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for slammed, springs are not the way to go, full coil overs are best for that. why anyone wants a slammed car i dont understand.

i have a extra set of H&R race springs for sale, rated for 2.25 i think or 2.5

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
do you know the model number so i can look them up? how much do you want for them?

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how low do they make the car? do you have a pic of it? is it as low as mine?
dude, my car is lower than yours lol, i have no coil adjusters in the rear, and the fronts are all the way down....trust me....im low as f**k...lol...with blown struts too!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what are the best lowering springs to buy.....that lower the car the most since i want my car slammed.?

car looks good....cant wait to see it finished.....
H&R Race is the best if you want something low and inexpensive.

PM me for pics.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dude, my car is lower than yours lol, i have no coil adjusters in the rear, and the fronts are all the way down....trust me....im low as f**k...lol...with blown struts too!
lol your car isnt lower than mine.....i have no coil adjusters in the front and back.....

1991civicZC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anyone got a tutorial on the web i can read to change the front springs i am not sure how to take all the suspension all apart???? i had a camaro and this looks completely different....they are ebay coilovers btw and i know they will be a ruff ride but it is for looks not comfortable riding...thats what my camaro is for lol