GSR BLADES on a 02 coupe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishmish

5+ Year Member
I want to get my rims powder coated white unless someone has some white rims they are willing to trade. But I just searched around my local craigslist and found a few powder coaters. Im just waiting on a price quote now. So u should check ur local craigslist maybe there are some in ur area.

KrAzY_bLoNd3

Banned
o ive called somone back when my bf was going to powder coat his wheels on his bike... its not to much if the wheels are dismounted

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it's really easy to powder coat, it's just all about having the right equipment and a garage to do it in. it's so much easier than painting since it's all done electronically. such a weird thing powder coating.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it's really easy to powder coat, it's just all about having the right equipment and a garage to do it in. it's so much easier than painting since it's all done electronically. such a weird thing powder coating.
envy

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
isnt it all like just giving the metal a charge and then putting the powder and then baking it?
that's exactly what it is. that's what makes it so easy. I've done probably a couple dozen valve covers and atleast 20 sets of wheels and never had a bubble. I'm sure some technique is needed just like with painting, but not as much, it all goes on pretty smoothly.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you don't even need a fancy oven to bake it, my auto shop class was poor as hell, we used a donated household oven and it worked just fine.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice eye i didn't even look at that, i guess she can't get them then, bummer

Brian13

5+ Year Member
Looks like you want some pink rims. So I did alittle search on ebay, pending on if your going for the 15" or 16" look and a drop.
16"s

15"s

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah, that's right, you had that high milage EM1 with the pink valve cover or something pink, and you were trying to sell it.

yeah, you WERE on my myspace, wtf. :thumbdown

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, how did I miss this gem of a thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.