gsr rebuilt parts

street dream ej

5+ Year Member
hi everyone! i wanted to know which parts im going to need for my rebuilt since im having a lot of by pass..... which parts do you guys recommend me for a complete rebuild on a gsr?? Thanx for viewing! =)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if your asking for parts for a rebuild to us your in no condition to rebuild an engine just my :twocents: opinion

street dream ej

5+ Year Member
if your asking for parts for a rebuild to us your in no condition to rebuild an engine just my :twocents: opinion
you're an a&&hole did you know that?? o and the rebuilt wasn't going to be done by me :word: JUST KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT IF YOU DON'T GOT ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY!!! THANX :P

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoa there buddy...... turn the sirens off on the wha-ambulence, and back up

one, you didnt say it wasnt going to be rebuilt by you, so stfu about that.

two, you didnt mention what part needs to be rebuilt, ie head, block, tranny, whole thing, so stfu again

third, if your not doin the work, then who cares, have the person who ISS doin the work tell you what the need.

so if your gonna call a person an a*****e, at least be f**kin smart about it first before you start crying.

street dream ej

5+ Year Member

two, you didnt mention what part needs to be rebuilt, ie head, block, tranny, whole thing, so stfu again

third, if your not doin the work, then who cares, have the person who ISS doin the work tell you what the need.

so if your gonna call a person an a*****e, at least be f**kin smart about it first before you start crying.
IDk man but do i have to say who is going to do the rebuilt to get some help???? and I did say a whole rebuilt...... but whatever man... read the whole discusion b4 opening ur mouth :word:

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would not get anything until you crack open the engine and spec it/look for damage to the cyl walls. If you go out and get the rering kit then crack open the engine to find scratched walls that need more than a honing or that your sleeves have worn out of STD bore you will be kicking yourself for wasting money.

So step one should be open the engine and find out why you have blow by.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you're an a&&hole did you know that?? o and the rebuilt wasn't going to be done by me :word: JUST KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT IF YOU DON'T GOT ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY!!! THANX :P
Lol f**king 09'ers you need to calm the f**k down and not call people here names you'll for sure get banned

What he said, you need to clarify your questions

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ooooh.... looks like another noob got a little butthurt... :popcorn:

street dream ej

5+ Year Member
I would not get anything until you crack open the engine and spec it/look for damage to the cyl walls. If you go out and get the rering kit then crack open the engine to find scratched walls that need more than a honing or that your sleeves have worn out of STD bore you will be kicking yourself for wasting money.

So step one should be open the engine and find out why you have blow by.
Thanx man for the help. i'll se whats up =)

street dream ej

5+ Year Member
Honestly the above people are correct. If you have someone that knows what they are doing they should have told you what you need.
well i haven't really taken it to no one that is the reason why..... or else i would of known.. that is why i'm asking

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow....... so let me get this straight......??

you dont know whats wrong with it. you dont know WHAT your looking for. you need the parts, but your not doing it yourself. what do you need help on??

theres no point in telling you what you need. If someone else is doin the work for you, then have THEM tell you what they need. Now if you need help in FINDING what that person needs, im sure plenty of people here wont mind helping you, assuming your not gonna be a whiny b***h about telling you the truth.

lemme give you a piece of advice there youngin'. Respect is never given, it is earned. Try to remeber that when asking for help.

street dream ej

5+ Year Member
wow....... so let me get this straight......??

you dont know whats wrong with it. you dont know WHAT your looking for. you need the parts, but your not doing it yourself. what do you need help on??

theres no point in telling you what you need. If someone else is doin the work for you, then have THEM tell you what they need. Now if you need help in FINDING what that person needs, im sure plenty of people here wont mind helping you, assuming your not gonna be a whiny b***h about telling you the truth.

lemme give you a piece of advice there youngin'. Respect is never given, it is earned. Try to remeber that when asking for help.
an i agree don't worry.... i know that respect is not given, it is earned........ i know that is why i always say please and thanx when greeting =) :word: and i guess i just wanted a list to know more or less how much money im going to need.... but like i said b4 i havent taken it to know one yet.... o last thing, ur saying not to call names???? whiny b***h........ ja hilarious man....

schecter

5+ Year Member
wow this thread is a waste of space and causes clutter for people like me who search these forums thoroughly for REAL answer's to REAL questions.... i'm a "noob" on this forums and if this is how people think you get stuff accomplished, well, you're very wrong... someone like this thread starter has no business even looking at these sites. The only thing you'll do is f**k up good useable parts for the rest of us. So maybe you should just go back to your "myspace" and chat with your girl friends......:word: IMHFO

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
an i agree don't worry.... i know that respect is not given, it is earned........ i know that is why i always say please and thanx when greeting =) :word: and i guess i just wanted a list to know more or less how much money im going to need.... but like i said b4 i havent taken it to know one yet.... o last thing, ur saying not to call names???? whiny b***h........ ja hilarious man....
Again, your still not telling us what you need. I can say i need to rebuild my car, what do i need? that statement doesnt clarify anything. I can have numerous things done to it that needs to be fixed. Its open ended. So try putting your thinking cap on....

and BTW, i never said anything about name calling.