gsr swapped hatchie f/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

arroshiz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's been sittin for a while now but i've finally got it together and ready to sell.
92 civic hatchback vx with 93 gsr(b17a1) swap, 98 gsr tranny, exedy lightened flywheel, exedy clutch(only 10k miles on each) 50k original miles on b17, 80k miles on tranny, and 150k on car but body is in good condition as well as the interior but there is no back seat because my dad threw it away thinking i wasnt gonna put it back in the car to sell it, the bottom part of the seat is still there but the back rest is gone. It's got some mazda 5 spoke 15" rims lowered with coilovers, gives it the perfect ride height. Has z4 proxes with 90% tread left on them. Also has hasport motor mounts and shift linkage. Type-r front lip. Halo projector 1 piece headlights. Also included, i have a fiberglass buddy club body kit, intstalled for maybe a week, then some idiot hits me in the back, cracks it but not bad so that is being repaired as we speak. the front and sideskirts are in good condition, i also have the 93 gsr ys1 transmission with stock flywheel and clutch still in good condition, only thing wrong is the tranny has a grind in third gear. I also have the original d15 that came with the car. Located in dublin, georgia 31021 Must move quick...askin 3500 obo...send me your email address for more pics

white_eg

5+ Year Member
Would You Be Willing To Part With The Car For 3000? I Just Sold My Hatch And Im Looking For A New Car And I Love Eg's

arroshiz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why did you sell your hatch?

88_CRX_YUK

5+ Year Member
Great deal...so you get the extra motor and an extra tranny??? someone should jump on this!

Kingjames83

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
white_eg said:
Would You Be Willing To Part With The Car For 3000? I Just Sold My Hatch And Im Looking For A New Car And I Love Eg's
isn't it hard to type with the first letter always being a capital?
anyways bump for a good deal!

93CivicCustom

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If U Type With The Caps Lock On It Will Only Post It With The First Letter Of Every Word Being Capitolized

Absolut3Zr0

The Herman Handler
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you know that cap locks are on...heres and idea. Hit the button and take them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.