Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had to watch that more than once...that car is just.... :drool:

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad! However I'd just buy a LS7 z06 vette, I believe it quicker and much cheaper!

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MR99si said:
Not bad! However I'd just buy a LS7 z06 vette, I believe it quicker and much cheaper!
hmmm I'd take the GT over a z06 anyday. GT is going to be a lot more rare of a car in the future as well.

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
5.7L v10...imagine that turbo

MR99si said:
Not bad! However I'd just buy a LS7 z06 vette, I believe it quicker and much cheaper![/QUOTE

how much does a LS7 make?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shoemaker617 said:
The dealership I work at sold the first one in the USA.
not to say you're a liar, but I bet there are at least 50 dealerships that claimed they sold the first one too. I've been told soo many times that "oh this is the first one in the state/midwest/country... sure... maybe you guys did i dunno, doesnt matter really, just saying thats a pretty common thing for a dealer to say, cuz honestly how the hell would anyone know

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
not to say you're a liar, but I bet there are at least 50 dealerships that claimed they sold the first one too. I've been told soo many times that "oh this is the first one in the state/midwest/country... sure... maybe you guys did i dunno, doesnt matter really, just saying thats a pretty common thing for a dealer to say, cuz honestly how the hell would anyone know
:werd: its cool that you work at a porsche dealer though ;)

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its mental id have this or a TVR Speed 12. f**k this thing shifts tho. You guys get top gear out there?!?