I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone else have it? Game is f**king awesome. :thumbs up

Not sure if anyone else experienced this but I had 2 stars and a semi-f**ked up car. On the highway a cop pulled in front of me and slammed on his brakes. A second cop rear ended me, so they both basically boxed me in and I couldn't go anywhere. They got out and slowly approached the car... until I got out, and then they blasted me and killed me haha. Just thought that pretty realistic, especially compared to the previous GTA's...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah it's great and you die a lot easier it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it's great and you die a lot easier it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
This. It's a lot harder to do police standoff and such. A lot harder to lose the cops too. (Sometimes)

I haven't played online yet.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This. It's a lot harder to do police standoff and such. A lot harder to lose the cops too. (Sometimes)

I haven't played online yet.
Standoffs are almost impossible to come out of alive.

It is easy as hell to get a way though. When you are running and you get out of their range of view get out of the car you are in and get into another. If your arrow turns from white to grey that means they dont know what car you are in. Just pull over to the side of the road and wait it out. Done it successfully many many times.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Absolutely love it. I play it sparingly, so I'm just about done with the main story missions. Next, I have to make Michael and Franklin rich as all hell, and make Trevor even more of a psychopath than he already is. Haven't played online yet (I knew day one would be a nightmare, so I just ignored it haha), but will tonight more than likely.
Some crazy s**t:
If you burn out in a high-end car at a stoplight, pedestrians will pull out their phones and film you/root you on. If you carjack someone, and a bystander sees, they'll call the police and run off. Sometimes, a tough guy will intervene and try to stop you/fight you.
In Trevor's "apartment" (the one that belongs to the cousin of that juggalo dude), if you go into the girlfriend's bedroom, there is a HUGE black dildo just sitting on the dresser next to the TV. If you sleep with a stripper, she'll sext you occasionally.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Love it, much better than the previous GTA's. I only have time to play on the weekends though.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Online sucks i cant get passed the race at the beginning, it says to go to the race trigger but theres no trigger lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's what happens to me all the time.
I still haven't bothered with online. Considering all the bugs it has right now, I'll give it some time. Made some steak and mashed potatoes and hung out with the roommates last night instead haha.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I haven't played online yet either.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My buddy was running and got hit by a car... a freaking ASTRONAUT got out and started curb stomping him lmao