zeikial2000

5+ Year Member
My #1 baby :D check out my number #2 below

Don't worry i swapped out the headlights lol

HID's and fogs

Let me know what you think, nice to meet you all in advance![/quote]

zeikial2000

5+ Year Member
The sol, not horrible for a running $400 dollar car eh!?

Already have plans for it just tight on cash right now with the holidays and all but she will be a beast :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$400 is a good deal, I'm looking to get a del sol too. What are your plans for it?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell no, not at all! :thumbup: good pick up, but it needs pait!

stupidguy10

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just curious as to why it says vic in the grill...is that your name or something? otherwise the car looks good...not really feelin the gas cap all else is two thumbs up man

zeikial2000

5+ Year Member
$400 is a good deal, I'm looking to get a del sol too. What are your plans for it?
Right now my main concerns are the interior and bodywork, I may have a hookup on a D16Z6 and if i get that i will be building and boosting it hoping to get into the 300 WHP range

zeikial2000

5+ Year Member
hell no, not at all! :thumbup: good pick up, but it needs pait!
O trust me i know, i have a buddy that owns his own bodyshop and he told me as soon as business slows we will start working on the sol so no worries in that department

zeikial2000

5+ Year Member
Just curious as to why it says vic in the grill...is that your name or something? otherwise the car looks good...not really feelin the gas cap all else is two thumbs up man
Na it's not my name my name is vinnie, when i got all the bodywork done we shaved the badges and i wanted to find something to do with the Civic emblem and when i got my grille it looked to boring and bland so i decided to take off the CI and slap the VIC on. As for the gas door i was goin to get a CF door and just leave it painted black temporarily until i could get one but since then i've gotten tired of the paint job and want to make it a solid color again so that is how it sits until i can afford the new paint job

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not totally my style but, not bad.

C-M-CUM-EM1

5+ Year Member
I like it bro, keep up the clean work and put a CF front lip on that bad boy, it'd be sexy status lol. I'm waiting to for the weather to clear up to get my em1 painted. Don't know what color i want tho.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad but not feeling the 7th gen with your car. More intersted in the Sol, LOL. Welcome to CC.:welcome:

zeikial2000

5+ Year Member
I like it bro, keep up the clean work and put a CF front lip on that bad boy, it'd be sexy status lol. I'm waiting to for the weather to clear up to get my em1 painted. Don't know what color i want tho.
Ya i want to paint my civic Graphite Grey Pearl like you see on Lexus's get some nice broze wheels

Rays Wheels Volks TE37, Yokohama Advan RG, Mugen MF-8, Buddy Club P1 Racing SF, SSR Type-C's, Gramlight 57F's

Those are some of my wheel choices right now :D

zeikial2000

5+ Year Member
Not very constructive but thats fine, you obviosly didn't read the post that said i wanted to paint it all one color again :lol: and i couldn't care lees about the grille it's unique and i like it!

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not feeling the theme of the car.
What color are you planning to do next?

zeikial2000

5+ Year Member
Ya i want to paint my civic Graphite Grey Pearl like you see on Lexus's and get some nice broze wheels

Rays Wheels Volks TE37, Yokohama Advan RG, Mugen MF-8, Buddy Club P1 Racing SF, SSR Type-C's, Gramlight 57F's

Those are some of my wheel choices right now :D
For those of you who didn't see it the first time lol