guess what i found in my car...

McHensley12

Just thought i would share this, sure some of you might get a kick out of it..

Anyways, Yesterday I was cleaning out my car to go to a local car hangout dealio. When i was cleaning the interior i emptied out the glove box to sort through what to keep and what to throw. This is when I saw something wedged in behind the glove box in a weird little space. It looked sorta like a special K bar, or what i assume the wrapper for a special K bar would look like. Curious, i reach in there and pull it out, Surprise! it wasn't a special K bar.. its actually a tampon! apparently the previous owners left it there.

One of the more wtf moments I've shared with my Honda.. Anyways, i thought it was funny.

radracer

5+ Year Member
be glad it wasnt a dirty nasty used tampon stuffed in there

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Umm...

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn.....Was hoping for drugs or money....Oh well.....:mrgreen:

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
at least now you know were that fishy smell was coming from.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Eww. That's so gross! At least it wasn't used. I would have gaged.
On a similar note. My mom got rear ended about a month ago and while my parents car was being repaired she got a rental. I was sitting in the passenger seat. Decided to open the glove box. There was a full bottle of beer(Labatts I think) in the glove box.

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

radracer

5+ Year Member
thats like the time i got my rental when my scion was at the dealer they gave me a rav4 i drove it for 2 days and didnt see the open condom wrapper tucked in the c-pillar and the headliner ....needless to say when i seen that i went back and flipped out cuz they said the car was cleaned ..... they upgraded me to a new landrover =)

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your mom got rear ended. one of my first jobs was cleaning out rental cars and i would always find crazy stuff like drugs,bullets,crack pipes, syringes,thongs, and one time a huge dildo.

SuperDanny

i was installing a remote start in a car and found a baggie stuffed up in the dash with coke in it, found a vibrator under a seat in another car i was working on, found an old bowl of ramen noodles stuffed under the seat of a van i was working on

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My buddy bought some old ass car from some guy a few years ago, went through it to clean it about a month later, found $50 in the glove box.

I also found a dead bird in my car once (in the little pocket on the door). I had my driver side window open but not my passenger. Let my car sit for a few hours. Bird must have flown threw the driver side door and smacked the window on the passenger side one... then fell into the bucket on the door.

Stupid bird.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I found a couple 12 gauge shot gun shells in an old car that my dad had for awhile