GVSU car show (Michigan)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh s**t :shock: Another Michigander, why haven't I seen you before on here? My lady went to GVSU :D So where is this going to be, right on the campus in Allendale or G.R.? I'll probably show up.

There's alot of West Michigan people on ef-honda.com ;) It's a pretty cool site, when I signed up alot of people actually knew who I was :D

BTW, I'm in Holland, MI.

Holland - Come on vacation leave on probation

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am from ann arbor going to u of m.

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Astheros said:
i am from ann arbor going to u of m.
You prolly havent seen me on here because I usually browse honda-tech now due to the fact that many of the cars on this site dont appeal to me. I have posted on ef-honda, michigancivics.com, kzoorice.com, any other suggestions? Hopefully there will be a good turnout I guess it was fairly large last year (I didn't go). It will be held on Grand Valley's campus in Allendale. Hope to see yall there, tell your friends!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FhCRubarb said:
You prolly havent seen me on here because I usually browse honda-tech now due to the fact that many of the cars on this site dont appeal to me. I have posted on ef-honda, michigancivics.com, kzoorice.com, any other suggestions? Hopefully there will be a good turnout I guess it was fairly large last year (I didn't go). It will be held on Grand Valley's campus in Allendale. Hope to see yall there, tell your friends!
well then, I guess you're too good for us :( bye

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Naw its not like that, everyone is welcome at the show!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civictuner48430 said:
im from the flint area
It's kind of far from Flint, the show is kind of by Grand Rapids

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
06CiViCLx said:
Hey guys... We should set up anyother meet in Michigan! somewhere central! =) let me know
there's not many michigan members on CC :( I'm from Holland tho, that in West, MI :D

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Suprisingly there was a huge turnout at the GV car show over 100 cars for sure. We even had dealerships bring cars such as the SSR.