haha no more avy

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i guess since i saw i got an "infraction" from a mod last night for posting in someones for sale thread there was a set of the same ek9 rims for sale on HT for a lot lower price they wanted to go ahead and take out the old ladies butt in the avy ahahahahaha sorry to step on toes i was simply giving the cc community a link to a better deal but whatever....

good day!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why would you go on someone's fs thread on here and make a post that there is the same thing on ht for a lower price AND give the ht seller's username? :what: Now that's just being an a*****e if you ask me. Your post was reported, it's not like mods were bored and looking for someone to f**k with.

but anyway, I'll get to the point.....

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF is with people crying in a thread everytime they get an infraction?

This is ridiculous.....

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol...I can't believe your avy lasted so long...and there is another that I can't believe has been up for so long...wont say names though...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for bringing that up.. it is pretty over the top with the thong and all... ill have to see if it has to come down.. thanks for helping out the staff! :cool:

oh also your signature is too large... the MAX file size allowed is 35k... please change it.. thanks

Last edited:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont know whats going on in this thread. but heres my post

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why would you go on someone's fs thread on here and make a post that there is the same thing on ht for a lower price AND give the ht seller's username? :what: Now that's just being an a*****e if you ask me. Your post was reported, it's not like mods were bored and looking for someone to f**k with.
so if you were in the market for a set of wheels and someone posted up in a thread in a pm where the hell ever that you knew where they could get there for almost half price you wouldnt be happy??

ass hole move ? i cant tell you how many times ive sold stuff on every site and you pm someone asking if they are still interested in something and they say " no someone saw i was looking for this or that and sold it to me cheaper"

PLUS the person selling the other set of wheels is local to me that was my reasoning behind posting their name...

remember guys this is JUST the internet...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i have stock enkei's on my honda does that make sense? yeah :what:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the chewbaca defense?? does it make sense??

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are many jobs where a big fat ass with a thong stuffed in the crack would be considered nws...
Thats the person thats at works fault. If the peson is doing their job, the person at work has nothing to worry about.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats the person thats at works fault. If the peson is doing their job, the person at work has nothing to worry about.
so you want someone to post a picture of a d**k for an avatar... or people f**king.. just because you find it ok does not mean its ok.. the site rules dictate that avatars and signatures must be work safe.. and in many instances that is not work safe..