Has anyone else noticed this?!

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
while we're comparing things.. I noticed this a long time ago:

2006 accord v6 6 speed:

2002? acura TL type-s:

WHAT'CHU KNOW ABOUT TYPE-S RIMS MUTHA f**kAS!?

lol, jk.

edit//
they didn't use the same engines did they?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the accord and TL were almost the same car at one point, so I wouldn't doubt they used the same engine.

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my friend's dad has one, and I raced it. I put some distance on it and I only have a few minor upgrades.

I'll have to look into that.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What can I say....it's getting harder to keep rims fresh and unique while keeping them nice.

Lessen

Stop staring at my car!
5+ Year Member
I agree, the '06 si vs. Highlander comparison is quite odd. Those wheels are more complex and definatley warrant a raise of the eyebrow. But as far as the Accord vs. TL, that's a very simple wheel in general. It's harder to design a "simple" wheel and still be original. I don't know how long that Highlander wheel has been around but Honda should have done a bit more looky looky before they put those on the market.

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hold that thought. here's the next generations rims:
http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/04/pimpstar.html

that's something that I would never.. ever consider buying, but its so completely cool in a retarded way.. lol.

edit//
I also think, with the accord vs. TL rims, that they're trying to make a statement by saying.. honda can now be compared with acura, because they've stepped it up quite a bit. sounds very dumb, but i'm sure it's true. they knew exactly what they were doing when they put that wheel on the accord.

ptgraphix

HAHAA, nice....Honda always got the goodies that all the other companies want. :D

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
One last comparison.

This is my soon to be new car, let's take a closer look at those.. hubcaps!

OHHH, and there it is folks! s**t!