Hatch Info

HBADGE4LIFE

5+ Year Member
Anyone know the difference between CX and DX Hatches. I know one of them has more options but I don't know which one. Just bought a 96 Hatch and need to know if it is the better one or not. Plus has anyone on this forums done a Production Numbers Sheet on Civics because I just want to know how many civics have been made.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
at the top bar there is a civic spec tab... click it and learn...

but virtually nothing lol

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The DX has the cargo cover, painted spoiler, optional tape or CD player, and maybe A/C.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty sure the cx is most basic

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my CX came with a cargo cover....but other than that.....unpainted trim ( moulding, spoiler, mirrors)

only thing i can think of...the DX has a rear wiper....CX doesn't

HBADGE4LIFE

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the info. Still wish I knew of a place that had production numbers. If anyone knows how many civics that honda has made per generation would love to know kind of my thing since I like hot rods and stuff like that.

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my CX came with a cargo cover....but other than that.....unpainted trim ( moulding, spoiler, mirrors)

only thing i can think of...the DX has a rear wiper....CX doesn't
The DX doesn't have painted trim either.:???:

ej6baller

5+ Year Member
Anyone know the difference between CX and DX Hatches. I know one of them has more options but I don't know which one. Just bought a 96 Hatch and need to know if it is the better one or not. Plus has anyone on this forums done a Production Numbers Sheet on Civics because I just want to know how many civics have been made.
Theres only a few differences with CX and DX hatches. The DX comes with AM/FM Stock Radio and the CX doesn't. However the CX is lighter in weight. The DX also comes with hubcap wheel covers.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not only does the DX have a painted spoiler, its also different and NOT plastic.

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The DX doesn't have painted trim either.:???:
must have typed it wrong, i know they both don't have painted trim..and i didn't know the DX had a painted spoiler...never really looked that close...it was either replaced with a duckbill or i figured it was the same