10+ Year Member
damn soo many hatches so little time

mr_ducksauce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:

my shitbox

this winter = koni yellows, Srr bars and stuff, spc rlca's, wheel tuckage, CF-ness of the hood spoiler and hatch, RS*R exhaust, and removing rear seats.
is that a si hatch?

jasonsa

!!!TILA!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mr_ducksauce said:
is that a si hatch?
I'd say no. No sunroof. I may be wrong though.

BLK-EJ

FORMALY KNOWN AS BLAZN92
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my homie has an si and i just love his, just the name badge makes me all giddy inside

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a DX with a rebuilt d15b7... I have never dyno'd or run a 1/8 or 1/4 mile with it, but I've raced a 5g Si, won, 5g EX, won, almost every trim level from 5g and won, 6g HX and EX, won, and lost to a 99 Si and a 94 JDM b16a2 hatch.

Automatic DX... crappiest trim ever... haha.

drshottest718

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how many miles did your hatches have when you guys bought them? im looking for one but dont want alot of miles on them when purchased.... and how much did you guys pay... sorry for asking in the wrong thread but wat better place than here?

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drshottest718 said:
how many miles did your hatches have when you guys bought them? im looking for one but dont want alot of miles on them when purchased.... and how much did you guys pay... sorry for asking in the wrong thread but wat better place than here?
As long as the chassis is straight and the title is clean it's all good. The motor mileage and paint mileage is easy to remedy. Paint and swap. :thumbs up

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I paid $2000 for a DX with 115,000 miles. Exterior is in DAMN GOOD condition except hood, with like 6 big paint chips, lots of hail damage, faded. Getting CF one anyway. Motor blew at 118,000 miles and had rebuilt, haha.

If you're really into building a Civic, look for a shell. That's what I'm doing with my next one. Cheap shellm, putting my own rims, suspension, motor in.

drshottest718

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wat do you mean the chasis is straight? sorry for the dubm questions.... but yea im looking for something at around 90,000 miles and for like 4 gs... a 96-98 hatch. but i dont want anything modded... i want bone stock. the shell is a good idea but its my first car so... i wanna chill for now

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car had 135k on it. ground control coilovers, cf hood, mid wing, street fighter bumper, projectors, altezzas, wheels, new tires, thermal cat back, DC header, all new audio, and all the stock parts. paid 1500 for it. head gasket blew @ 145k, replaced it and @ 152 dropped the LS swap in it.

codyj86

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mines in my sig.
it's slow,
not low,
but here ya go...
(ya... thats the biggest kinda rhyme your gunna get outta me at 7:30 am with 1 hour of sleep!)

Kjeldor

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got mine for 2500, a 95 cx, body in great condition, motor as well, only had 84k miles when i bought it, but now i have my swap in it

BLK-EJ

FORMALY KNOWN AS BLAZN92
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
more pics people i want all types of hatchs cuz i noticed it was only the 5 gens (the best anyway) but i want some 4,6,7 gens too

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eg hatches own me.....

heres me *-* and heres the hatch owning me ()___()

yea thats right...Gimme your car ranDUMB!

hey what kind of engine do you have lightly modified in your car prez?

BLK-EJ

FORMALY KNOWN AS BLAZN92
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got a question i want to ask you guys, i know a guy that is selling a 91 LS, with a 3 angle valve job, port and polish, and an unorthadox carnk pully, he wants 600 bucks for the whole motor and the ecu, thats all should i get it or not

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hatch_of_doom, are you aware that your EG6 hatch resembles the red EG6 in Stage 1 of initial d?

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It does...? I've never seen the Initial D anime, only played game.