Hatchback blue smoke woes

Creativeness

Just realized that sounds hostile Diana. Didn't meant for it to be and I can't figure out how to edit my post lol

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
So what does that mean Diana? The plugs looked this way ever since I had the exhaust put in at around 80k miles with the blue oil smoke coming out of the exhaust now I'm trying to track down what the cause is for that.

Every 3500 miles the car received:
-Oil change with mobile 1 5w-30 synthetic
-Mobil 1 oil filter
-Valve check
-pcv valve replacement
-new antifreeze every 7000 miles
-seafoam added to oil every change
-seafoam injector cleaner system ran at 1500rpm for 15min every oil change.

Small amount of oil in the intake manifold but I'm pretty sure the times I've cleaned the throttle body that's always been there.

Checked the pcv system for the hell of it and found nothing clogged or gummed, also checked the iacv to make sure it wasn't carbon build up and it was still clean as well.

I own 2 1998 civics and it's odd that this one with less miles is having issues. The other one I've had and used for about 95k miles now and nothing has gone wrong lol
theres seals in that area on the rightside is intake manifold and there is a gasket between the cylinder head and the block so if there is air leakage that means your gonna have more air coming in. like i said besides the gaskets.... a healthy motor, you'll won't have that leak and that air leak is not suppose to happen everything is suppose to have air tight seal.