Hatched05 + Hatch_of_Doom = Nebraska Winter Squad Commanders.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dunno why we chose to go out in the ball blistering cold and get some photos, but we did. he is rockin' steelies instead of GSR blades, but my Rota's are holdin' strong.

Last edited:

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn,the scenery is much like it is here.......
looking good though,even with the steelies!

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did it because there's a 6th gen section and 5th gen, and these pics contain both :D

more availability for you to see and enjoy.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
I did it because there's a 6th gen section and 5th gen, and these pics contain both :D

more availability for you to see and enjoy.
Your kidding right?

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha:
Excellent response.... :lol:

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
who cares. go to bed.
Blow me douche, Im awake getting PAID to do this. Im sorry you wanted to flaunt your slightly modded civic in 2 threads..It was just a waste of this sites money man. Thats all. I wasnt hating (well until the douche part :lol: ). =)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hooray for steelies =)

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Blow me douche, Im awake getting PAID to do this. Im sorry you wanted to flaunt your slightly modded civic in 2 threads..It was just a waste of this sites money man. Thats all. I wasnt hating (well until the douche part :lol: ). =)
Columbus, Ohio eh? Not to far. You could make a trip over here to Omaha and have some races with our 'Slightly modified' hatches.

Man people whine about really stupid things.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CHILDREN!!! Simmer down.... I believe everyone needs a nap.... :lol:

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
Columbus, Ohio eh? Not to far. You could make a trip over here to Omaha and have some races with our 'Slightly modified' hatches.

Man people whine about really stupid things.
Not too far...... a solid 12 hours to Omaha. An even more stupid thing is posting this SAME THING TWICE, just b/c there are 2 different Gens in there. Come on bro, that cold air get to your head tonight?

Yeah, sorry VTEC, Im done with this clown anyway......I already PM'd Anf to get this waste of space out of here. Just use your head Hatch thats all Im saying.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Use my head? I did. I was like "hey.. should I post under 5th gen since it's me, and I drive a 5th gen, but im only in like 4 pics... or should I post in 6th gen since the CAR in the PICS is a MEMBER HERE who OWNS a 6th GEN CIVIC. So I did the best of both worlds, posted in both.

Stop being a baby. You're acting like a little tattle tale b***h in elementary school. Maybe I should go post my pics in 4th, 7th, and other Vehicles. Maybe the technical forums and Lounge while I'm at it, LOL.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, someone takes cc way too seriously.

damn those nebraska plates have ugly colors.

J Rod

JDM Like Whoa!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
wow, someone takes cc way too seriously.

damn those nebraska plates have ugly colors.

They have new ones.. kinda like blue and white... looks much better.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah they do, our new plates are white/light blue with like a really dull red outline of Nebraska.

I ordered vanity/message plates: SLOW EGG

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
Use my head? I did. I was like "hey.. should I post under 5th gen since it's me, and I drive a 5th gen, but im only in like 4 pics... or should I post in 6th gen since the CAR in the PICS is a MEMBER HERE who OWNS a 6th GEN CIVIC. So I did the best of both worlds, posted in both.

Stop being a baby. You're acting like a little tattle tale b***h in elementary school. Maybe I should go post my pics in 4th, 7th, and other Vehicles. Maybe the technical forums and Lounge while I'm at it, LOL.
Whatever junior, I made simple statement, and your reasoning doesnt make sense. I'll tell you what, Im going to post a picture of my ball sack...." hey, should I post it under the the left forum or the right forum? Since its both my balls, Im going to post under both threads....." Come on.

J Rod

JDM Like Whoa!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Whatever junior, I made simple statement, and your reasoning doesnt make sense. I going to post a picture of my ball sack...." hey, should I post it under the the left forum or the right forum? Since its both my balls, Im going to post under both threads..... Come on.

Dude seriously.. why is there a problem.. I see a 5th gen in those pics...

oh and if people cant double shoot, then why was there something about a RSX vs EG or something a while back.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, and i thought massachusetts plates were ugly...

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatched05 said:
Dude seriously.. why is there a problem.. I see a 5th gen in those pics...

oh and if people cant double shoot, then why was there something about a RSX vs EG or something a while back.
Its a waste of space. Thats all I was trying to say. There is NO need to dupe it just so its in another gens forum.... The same people will freakin see it no matter where its at b/c of the recent posts on the front page. Thats all I was trying to get at and now that dude is trying to box me, its an issue. FORUM Etiquette maybe?

I dont care if its 2 cars in 1 shoot, just post the freakin thing on 1 thread.............. you missed my point..