Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mUle_84

5+ Year Member
so i stopped to get some gas and as im getting out i hear someone say nice rice..what do i say in this type of situation?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
post pics of your car and ill tell you what to say

mUle_84

5+ Year Member
also driving on the high way a truckers hydro line snaps and sprays fluid on my hood ...i didnt notice till i was home and by then it had bubbled my paint. just another fml story..whats ur opinion on carbon hoods

mUle_84

5+ Year Member
its stock other than my fogs and some red lugs

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If i still had my hatch, i woulda laughed it off and told the dude to back up the s**t talkin =] Unfortunately my coupe isnt quick enough for me to guess race results =[

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what where they driving. knowing that would give you a quick retort to their statement.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would have pulled out my cell phone after i filled up, and done some quick math to equal 48. then i would have walked over and showed him my phone and said "have fun filling up your redneck romper in 2 days b***h."

Civic06slvr

5+ Year Member
so i stopped to get some gas and as im getting out i hear someone say nice rice..what do i say in this type of situation?
Just agree with them and say thanks, they are giving you a compliment. Not saying anything is rude.
Unless you have a ride is not worth a compliment and you feel they're being pricks, then saying nothing is best.

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
u should take it as a compliment. good or bad, people actually notice your ride. if u can't take criticism, just roll with stock & be like millions of boring civics out there on street.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tell them to F**K OFF and get the bat out of the trunk.....well thats my style

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They just want attention. If you say anything at all it should be "Yea your girlfriend thought so too." If she is with the haters change it to "yea your girlfriend thinks so too" then wink at her and walk away.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They just want attention. If you say anything at all it should be "Yea your girlfriend thought so too." If she is with the haters change it to "yea your girlfriend thinks so too" then wink at her and walk away.
hen you really better be reaching for that bat

Status
Not open for further replies.