Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

civiclx

Banned
i failed hahahhaha ass i am an ass who's the motherfucker that start this shiet fk piss me off i fken saiD "keep and baseball bat in the trunk"" and than u ppl start talkin shiet about my car wtf u know u ass pass the fken limit i was a cool guy helping every 1 out with their problems but their a lot of HATERS

civiclx

Banned
shapup R3dlineCivic99
Roll Tide Roll get ur swag up by getting at 2004 talking trash fk u too u started to fken shiet i ain't here to fight but u ass push the freaken limit AND U KNEW THAT

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i failed hahahhaha ass i am an ass who's the motherfucker that start this shiet fk piss me off i fken saiD "keep and baseball bat in the trunk"" and than u ppl start talkin shiet about my car wtf u know u ass pass the fken limit i was a cool guy helping every 1 out with their problems but their a lot of HATERS
who did you help, and what problems did u solve?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lmao he has been leaving for like a hour

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here u go asking me stupid comment listen man i don't spell check my freaken sentance ok unlike you mr big shot i can spell american
your track record of being able to spell words correctly is not very good

civiclx

Banned
hahaha i am getting banned sure * Sit back discuss and debate various off topic material. * No fighting, name calling, arguing, etc. will be tolerated please keep the discussion civil * Please read all stuck threads

i wonder who started

Status
Not open for further replies.