Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did he finally leave after repeatedly saying he was leaving for over an hour?

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow you guys were working real hard to keep this thread up...... what was the topic again?

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im starting to think this guy cant be serious. starting to seem like hes just egging everybody on. idk. i do agree though, i wish he would kinda just die

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
im starting to think this guy cant be serious. starting to seem like hes just egging everybody on. idk. i do agree though, i wish he would kinda just die
lol i doubt ANYONE in this thread is being serious.

projektej8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i doubt ANYONE in this thread is being serious.
i seriously think this dude had nothing better to do tonight so he thought up the most fun he could have and it was making himself into a retarted ass on clubcivic.com

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i must say im impressed. his last activity was viewing this thread at 10:21 and he hasnt posted in it again

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i seriously think this dude had nothing better to do tonight so he thought up the most fun he could have and it was making himself into a retarted ass on clubcivic.com
lol who cares, now your being all serious,

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Holy f**king hell 23 pages in two f**king days. This is more than when Cherry joined :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow I just read through all 23 pages and all I saw was one stupid person, and three or four members who stooped to his level by being a troll themselves. And whoever said that he should kill himself, that was overboard. It probably hasnt been 6 months since that dude said he was going to kill himself and nobody took him seriously because he was a tool. Honestly, Im all for dealing with stupid people in a fun way, but this was just too much. Im kind of disappointed.

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy d**k! What the hell happened in here? There seems to be 23 pages of faggressive posting.

projektej8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow I just read through all 23 pages and all I saw was one stupid person, and three or four members who stooped to his level by being a troll themselves. And whoever said that he should kill himself, that was overboard. It probably hasnt been 6 months since that dude said he was going to kill himself and nobody took him seriously because he was a tool. Honestly, Im all for dealing with stupid people in a fun way, but this was just too much. Im kind of disappointed.
at the time I was participating in this, It was the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum. I think the other couple guys would agree. Everything that was said (suicide, diks, moms) was all provoked by the one stupid guy. Chances are anything considered "overboard" (to which i do agree) all came out of his mouth (keyboard) to begin with. you are correct though it was childish, but had you been participating you probably wouldve pee'd yourself because it was hilarious

EDIT: spelling

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also some of the rest of you.. really... your almost as bad as he is.. and you also broke the rules by feeding into his petty bullshit...

Status
Not open for further replies.