Headers?????????

00hondasi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What is the best headers for a 2000 honda si, I have a greddy evo 2 exhaust, and an jdm intake. I want to gain alot of HP and Torque.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dc sports...:what: you'll gain a lil bit.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Megan racing...sounds great on mine, I have an evo2 as well. Don't expect huge gains though.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
turbo manifold and header? lol that's a lot.

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a header not headers..... i have an rsr header on my b18 and love it but ive also owned a dc and hp racing , dident like those

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No matter what header you get, you're not going to gain much.

But Megan Racing or DC Sports tend to be popular.

nighthawk

The One
5+ Year Member
JDM honda 4-1, which is 2.5 header. If you have more money, go to Toda, T1R, hytech, SMSP, Rage or something similar

bboygreddy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get 4-1, then 2.5" cat/test pipe, and a nice catback. should gain ya a bit

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nighthawk said:
JDM honda 4-1, which is 2.5 header. If you have more money, go to Toda, T1R, hytech, SMSP, Rage or something similar
Lol you really think this guy is going to shell out $1000+ for a hytech header? :lol:

turboex17

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well the best production header in my opinion is the toda cost a lot though. If you want something resonable get a dc. But if you have the money get a toda, hytech, rmf. You won't regret it.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
someone mentioned RS*R... thats good s**t, comparable to toda

nighthawk

The One
5+ Year Member
Going-West said:
Lol you really think this guy is going to shell out $1000+ for a hytech header? :lol:
well, to tell you the truth, I think he wont buy anything. But he wanted datas and I am just considering Rage, T1R or Toda myself, so I can tell him for some nice headers =)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
00hondasi said:
What is the best headers for a 2000 honda si, I have a greddy evo 2 exhaust, and an jdm intake. I want to gain alot of HP and Torque.

you cant just install a HEADERS and expect to gain alot.
everything has to flow right to get the most out of em' , you also have to decide of youre
looking for more highend or low end power.
alot of companys make good HEADER. skunk2, greddy, apex, and so on.
you really gota look out for the construction and diameter.

00hondasi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank you guys for your opinions. It's kind of funny how people talk so much s**t here. First of all COLE you can't even spell didn't so don't try to be a smart ass and correct me. NIGHTHAWK the F$$k you talking about trying to collect data. A Thread I posted a while back on what is exhaust I should get and people said to get the Greddy Evo 2 and I did. So me posting threads is really helping me out. Your supposed to collect data to know whats good and bad (RICEY). Again thanks for all opinions, I might get hytech, greddy, or RS*R. Does anyone know what the horsepower gains you get for any of these header's I listed. Thanks.

nighthawk

The One
5+ Year Member
Perhaps consider vibrant 4-2-1 header J-spec (2.5"). Its a very good copy of T1R header for half money. I woudnt buy greddy, too small diameter.

BTW: why do you have someone elses car in your avartar?

bboygreddy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o/t but imo save for boost. i dont know what ur future plans r or anything, but these so called "good" header will run you a bit as far as price. but it wont net you much unless u plan on doing serious n/a motor set up

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
00hondasi said:
Thank you guys for your opinions. It's kind of funny how people talk so much s**t here. First of all COLE you can't even spell didn't so don't try to be a smart ass and correct me.
umm i wasent talking s**t, its not my fault you want a headers for your car when its a header, i corrected you yes, but i dident do it in any way to be an ass , also if you read my sig it says i cant spell , so i already know that ;) :slap:
umm i wasent talking s**t, its not my fault you want a headers for your car when its a header, i corrected you yes, but i dident do it in any way to be an ass , also if you read my sig it says i cant spell , so i already know that ;) :slap:

also its people like you who come on here and think everyone is trying to bash them and then they start huge pointless arguments and make this sight less fun

also good luck finding yourself an rsr header, they are hard to come by

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mugenkid18 said:
someone mentioned RS*R... thats good s**t, comparable to toda
idk about all that, the tota header is slip fit in two places to make it easyer to take on and off say if you need to change an oil pan or something without taking the whole header off

00hondasi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cole, you don't know what your talking about. Anyway I think I'm going to get the R*SR header. Thanks guys.