Heading out to Texas on Sunday night

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I have a trade show to help set up next Monday. I'll be flying down to Dallas. How's the weather out there? I'll be staying at the Hilton Anatole. Anyone been there before? I've never been to Dallas, so any suggestions for things to do would be helpful.

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PARTY TITTY BAR!!!!! Wish you were goin next weekend its IFO... Weather is ummm roughly 90 degrees... mmmmm Feels good... Been kinda cold like 65 ish... *burrrr*

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet dewd, the weather is nice so far here.. like warm to hot during the day, and cold at night.. my aunt used to work at the anatole, she said some rooms/floors were haunted, so watch out =) other then that, enjoy yourself out here, theres plenty to see and alot to do

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still pretty warm. The nights are starting to get cool. But the high is in high 80s hit 90 yesterday I think.

The thing about Texas weather is it could ice over tonight. Never know....

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its nice here. you will enjoy just bring a coat kinda chilly sometimes. llike a hoodie not a jacket.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yup, pretty much nothing to do except hitting up the strip clubs and bars.. alot of fine hunnies out here, you just gotta find the right chill spot. we should all go out to the bars since we all in the same area haha cc dallas titty bar meet! ftw!

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my aunt used to work at the anatole, she said some rooms/floors were haunted, so watch out =)
Thanks, I didn't need to know that!

I'll be in the hotel pretty much 24hrs M-Th. I'm not sure if I'll have the energy to get outside after a days work, but you never know. Any good places to eat close to the Anatole? I'd like to eat something that I can only get in Texas. I'm sure hotel food won't be as good as local places.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When is this happening?

'Cause it was like 85-90 yesterday but it's 49 and raining now.

Party on Greenville or in Deep Ellum. Good food there too.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Or you can probably get upper level defensive end tickets to a Stars game for about $20.00 if you are still here on the 29th

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you pansy texans.... just bring a few t-shirts and jeans, maybe some shorts. Whats cold to them down south is called warm to us up north. 55-65? Psshhh thats t-shirt weather for me.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha: well I am actually wearing long pants to work as opposed to shorts for the first time since early March but I still haven't busted out the jacket.
Panhandle is getting snow :what:

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eh... Its raining and chilly today :( Wish I had worn pants... But even when its really cold I wear shorts with a t-shirt and a jacket... My dads weird... Since he lives on the coast it could be DEAD winter and hes wearing swim trunks, sandals, and a polo shirt with a windbreaker... =/.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When is this happening?

'Cause it was like 85-90 yesterday but it's 49 and raining now.

Party on Greenville or in Deep Ellum. Good food there too.
doesnt hank from king of the hill, based in Arlington texas? lol

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, I didn't need to know that!

I'll be in the hotel pretty much 24hrs M-Th. I'm not sure if I'll have the energy to get outside after a days work, but you never know. Any good places to eat close to the Anatole? I'd like to eat something that I can only get in Texas. I'm sure hotel food won't be as good as local places.
u gotta try texas bbq!! ftw!

doesnt hank from king of the hill, based in Arlington texas? lol
its based in garland, tx. and yea theres alot laos people there too!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for dallas cc titty bar meet!!!!!