heading to japan, parts?

Kenzo

5+ Year Member
im heading to japan in about 20 days... *for people who have been there*

ill be in hiroshima, osaka, and kyoto. Are there any honda shop/ store suggestions?

small wishlist for anyone in Seattle?? id be willing to pick some up...

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im in portland but if you wanna ship to 97220..you can get me a funny horn that they have lol (jus kidding)

but if you would get me something that would be kool...pay you back and shipping for it as well. (just dont charge me an arm and a leg)

just stuff in japanese really...like stickers, a few "i <3 my EF" or what ever it is in japanese, and maybe a "my friends went to japan and all i got was this lousy t-shirt" shirt

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how about you bring me back a car?

Kenzo

5+ Year Member
ya im gonna see what i can do apekd. i think im just gonna gather a bunch of stuff and sell it..

ya green 91 have your choice, a mugen rr or a spoon nsx

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
buy loads of spoon ftw!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Be careful when doing karaoke... they'll try to jab you in the nuts.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im heading to japan in about 20 days... *for people who have been there*

ill be in hiroshima, osaka, and kyoto. Are there any honda shop/ store suggestions?

small wishlist for anyone in Seattle?? id be willing to pick some up...
As far as Honda parts you will not find anything unless you know how to speak or read Japanese, your best bet is going to second hand stores like up garage. Autobacs will have your typical JDM parts you see online, but will be more expensive this time around due to the appreciation of the yen. As far as bringing things back it's best to mail things back to avoid luggage restrictions.

just stuff in japanese really...like stickers, a few "i <3 my EF" or what ever it is in japanese
They don't sell cheesy crap like that in Japan.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rear Cupholder for a Protege5...323F there...I have $100 waiting for you...serious...

00civicsiturbo

addicted to Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my friends from Japan and he always tells me that their prized cars are American muscle like mustangs and s**t, (just like our prized cars are the skylines and s**t like that) I would take stuff that you can only find in the USA and trade them for some real JDM s**t. just my .02 cents

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my friends from Japan and he always tells me that their prized cars are American muscle like mustangs and s**t, (just like our prized cars are the skylines and s**t like that) I would take stuff that you can only find in the USA and trade them for some real JDM s**t. just my .02 cents
Man he does have a point get some V8 s**t and you could make a fortune:D

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get me one of them japanese chicks.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
my honda shop suggestions: amuse, mugen, and spoon.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Or if a japanese chick is impossible, a 1995 Mazda Eunos Cosmo with a 20B engine will make me happy and leave you alone from any stalking and buttseck activites.