Headlight Compatibility 97 EX

Numberonehondal

5+ Year Member
So I’m sick of the cheap after market headlight assemblies so I think I’m going to replace them original Honda assemblies. Thing is I have a 97 coupe, but I like the style on the 99-2000. Will they fit my car? It looks like it, but you never know.

I’m going to have a hard time paying that much for these things but I haven’t found a good set yet and I’m sick of changing them out. Anyone know of a good brand where you can actually adjust the bulb position. also one that can keep water out? Any of your recommendation are much appreciated.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99-00 is a different front end than 96-98, no they won't fit unless you change out the bumper, fenders, hood.

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
99-00 is a different front end than 96-98, no they won't fit unless you change out the bumper, fenders, hood.
smart girl she know her honda :suprise:

jackphiho

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh man I was planning to get the 99-00 headlight version. Anyway, will the 99-00 bumper fit with the 97 fender, hood, and headlight since I got a 97 civic coupe?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh man I was planning to get the 99-00 headlight version. Anyway, will the 99-00 bumper fit with the 97 fender, hood, and headlight since I got a 97 civic coupe?
nilch. either all 96-98 or all 99-00.. no mixing for the front ends...

jackphiho

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh man that sucks i loved those kind of bumper with jdm foglight. anyway, i'll just get a 97 JDM foglights installed instead.