Headlight Fluid ("Cool Story, Bro" Moment)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Please tell me your joking...
No, I thought the headlight fluid was something that needed to be checked every month, along with the v-tec wiggle rod.
Her dad is a jokester and catches on easy. I'm assuming since she called and said "josh said blah blah"... he instantly caught on and went with it. WIN.
NICE. Thats f**kin sweet when it falls into place like that.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I went into Autozone and asked for Thrust bearings. They thought i was f**king with them :hithead:

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My buddy was calling Autozone today about some axles, they were out so he was like "you guys have a muffler bearing for the integra?" Guy at Autozone told him he would probably have to get one at the dealar.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My buddy was calling Autozone today about some axles, they were out so he was like "you guys have a muffler bearing for the integra?" Guy at Autozone told him he would probably have to get one at the dealar.
Your buddy just got trolled. People call for muffler bearings all day long and the Autozone/Kragen/Pep Boys guyst just play along with it.

This thread couldve been great for cool story bro pics.

Jaydles

Too Honest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Autozone is a joke when it comes to anything. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if all the workers there fell for this trick.
They tried to tell me that suspension has no bushings, its all metal on metal....no
And
Lca bolts don't exist anymore and Id have to have a machine shop make them.
hjahahaha

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why do all my super old threads end up coming back? lols.