Headlight mystery - Are these SiR or what?

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^

LOL. Hopefully it's gonna be a professional job since he owns a workshop over here. Lets hope for the best.

I got rid of the strips from the front bumper that the 96-98 civics have. The bumper and the lights should be ready and in place today hopefully. I'll post pictures then.
haha. this is funny. people here would kill for sir bumpers and there you are removing the side moldings cause theyre too common. funny s**t.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^

LOL. Hopefully it's gonna be a professional job since he owns a workshop over here. Lets hope for the best.

I got rid of the strips from the front bumper that the 96-98 civics have. The bumper and the lights should be ready and in place today hopefully. I'll post pictures then.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

whisky

5+ Year Member
LOL. come one guys. It's not that bad. You see, where something is really common, people don't want it. For example, in the US people don't have the moldings so everyone wants and over here they're on every damn civic so no one wants them. For the people here, the lights look awsome now since they look rare! Everyone has the stock chrome housing lights :/ Mine stand out =D

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can't you buy black housing headlight online over there too?

They're very easy to find here and therefore very common. A lot of people new to the scene think they look similar to Type R headlights, but they don't at all to me.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the input. I gave them to a friend for black housing. Will post pictures tomorrow with them on the car hopefully.

@xspeedsi02

I live in Pakistan. It'll probably cost crazy amounts of cash to get them delivered so far away.
that would still probably be cheaper than buying them at retail

whisky

5+ Year Member
Can't you buy black housing headlight online over there too?

They're very easy to find here and therefore very common. A lot of people new to the scene think they look similar to Type R headlights, but they don't at all to me.
The Type-R lights look totally different. I kinda like these. But if I get bored, I'll try getting hold of another set of clean lights and will put those on. About buying online, sure, but it'd probably cost so much shipping it over here and besides, almost all websites don't offer service to my country. It kinda puts you in a state of inferiority complex but hey, what can a commoner do.

@96swpdEK

Not sure. Will have to check if anyone's interested.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you could check how much shipping would be to zip code 95337 in california, and it didnt come out to like $500, id be interested.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you could check how much shipping would be to zip code 95337 in california, and it didnt come out to like $500, id be interested.
You can get it nationally for under $500.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You can get it nationally for under $500.
yea, i know. that why i said if it DIDNT come out to like $500 id be interested.

it was a little bit of sarcasm and over-estimation mixed into one.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, i know. that why i said if it DIDNT come out to like $500 id be interested.

it was a little bit of sarcasm and over-estimation mixed into one.
lol :(