Headlights not working

D16z6PN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For some reason my low beam stop working today and my high beam won't stay on after I let go of the lever. High beam does work, but I have to hold the lever to keep it on. I've check low beam fuse and any visible wires for problem, but they are all good still. I change the light bulbs as well and it doesn't do anything. I think the problem might be the switch since the high beam doesn't stay on, but I would like to know what you guys think.

civic402Lx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
both sides i assume? have u check the relay to see if it's blown? soundlike ur switch is gone..find a friend, swap it over and test it out..save some money.

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this happened to me but i couldnt turn my corner lights off and my dash lights were out, so i drove home with my highbeam lever pulled back, it was the switch, but check ur relays or fuses first

D16z6PN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yep both low beam. Relay and fuse is fine. My parking light works fine.

D16z6PN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got the new switch on today and it still doesn't work. I do forgot to mention that the right headlight connector is kinda melted and crunchy. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it not working since the connector been melted for awhile even before my low beam stop working.