Headphones/ear buds what do you rock?

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
both. sony earbuds most of the time. and a 5 year old set of radioshack noise canceling headphones for mowing, riding on the tractor, and when i want to hear the bass.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
used to have some bose in ear headphones. really compfy. and decent bass. i downgraded for some sony $10 ones. they hurt and have zero bass at all. but gets the job done.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive always used Sony ear buds years ago, then once I got my iPod I always used those until they constantly crapped out. Once I started going to the gym a few months ago, I picked up these Sony MDR-AS40EX from Best Buy for about $30-$35. I literally crapped my pants when I put them in my ear. The ends of the buds are super soft rubber and the rubber parts that go around the ears are super comfy. They sound pretty good and again are super comfortable. Check it http://www.headphone.com/headphones/sony-mdr-as40ex.php

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've got the regular FMJ's, and I've been looking at the FMJ's for the iPhone, although most times I can't wear them (at work, particularly). They've been great except for one the earbud's screens falling out (?) after about 6 months.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ya skullcandy isnt all its made out to be iv been thru 2 sets the left ear bud went out within 2 days