heads, intakes, mounts, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsvtecEK4

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cleaning out my garage i came across quite a bit of parts i simply will NEVER use lol. so here they are, feel free to lowball me!

d16z6 head, complete with vtec solenoid. pulled from running engine, has roughly 120k miles.
$50obo plus shipping

d16y7 head, bare, has cam caps only, no valves/springs, but cam can be included for free lol.
$30obo plus shipping

integra b18 ls head, has been sitting collecting dust for over 5 years! complete with cams, valvetrain, valve cover. would recommend a clean-up and rebuild before use
$40obo plus shipping

innovative mounts 95a urethane cable to hydro conversion mounts with clutch release stuff, only used for install, never ran! for EF civic with a d-series.
SOLD!

d16y8 intake manifolds. 1 is portmatched to a head and to accept a 60mm tb, the other is 100% stock.
$25obo plus shipping on either one

integra type r oil pump, needs a new front seal, came from a running engine.
$50obo plus shipping. only has 5k miles on it!

obd0 dpfi to obd1mpfi conversion harness from rywire i believe.
$50 plus shipping

d16z6 oil pan, tapped already with an oil return for a turbo.
$25 plus shipping

PeTeS

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would you ship the LS head to Canada?

What year is the head? I'm looking for a 99-00.

Thanks
Ryan

PeTeS

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you have the Intake mani or anything else? Or just the head?

xOriginalNinjax

5+ Year Member
VTEC or non-VTEC head on the LS? May be a fun time to try to swap it onto my a1 maybe? I could pick it up sometime fairly soon too...maybe give me an excuse to leave Anderson to go to Indy?

lsvtecEK4

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
from anderson? i know a few people from there, what do u drive i may know u or have seen u around, possible even drug you down the roads =) . an LS head is non-vtec, there is no vtec LS head lol.

xOriginalNinjax

5+ Year Member
from anderson? i know a few people from there, what do u drive i may know u or have seen u around, possible even drug you down the roads =) . an LS head is non-vtec, there is no vtec LS head lol.
I thought about that (I was posting from work) and realized I was just der-duh-der'in it up. I just traded my 95 Coupe for a 91 Teggy LS Special Edition. The coupe was babypowder blue. Heck, if you've got that head still in a week or so I'll probably come snatch it, and work on building up a B18b for a Civic one of these days. You don't need a drivers side mirror for a 92-95 coupe do ya? I've got a spare! hahaha.

lsvtecEK4

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive got a ep3, no need for a mirror. i tremember ive seen the baby blue coupe and im pretty sure my old coupe has either toyed with it or full out drug it down the road on us31 around greenwood. the head isnt going anywhere so just let me know when ur heading to indy and ill bring it out

xOriginalNinjax

5+ Year Member
Well, I'm not in that area much, but have been a few times. I don't remember runnin anyone on 31 though...I mostly hit up 65 in that area. That car has had 3 or 4 drivers now since it's been baby blue though, so it woudln't surprise me at all if you did. My cousin and a few of his buddies and I all like to swap cars around like it's nobodies business. My teggy came from one of the guys that helped build the Civic, and I traded him the Civic for the teggy...go figure.

Another question...will a Y8 IM fit on a Z6 head properly? IIRC they do but there's a little tweaking you have to do...I'm really wanting to rebuild a Civic (already...go figure) so I may pick up the Z6 head and Y8 IM from you too. Nothin wrong with having a bunch of spare parts, right?

xOriginalNinjax

5+ Year Member
Well then I guess I'll be picking up 2 halves of a motor then probably. Now to find a Z6 block and b1 block...and 2 shells...and 2 trannys. I just noticed the obd0-1 harness too...how good of condition is that? Geeze...you're gonna steal all the play money from my paycheck if I don't watch it! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.