Heater Box & Blower Box Civic EK

Knallie

Hello!

I'm currently doing a dash conversion to 99-00. Driving ATM without a dashboard because I can't find these pieces. My car is a EK Hatch from 2000, but it's having a mechanical climate control. But I'm searching the elektrik one.

Can someone please help me with these items? I'm searching over a month now :(

Regards,

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1999 & 2000 Civics did not have mechanical climate controls. It'd be odd that someone previously swapped in the '96-'98 Civic climate control & related equipment. Re-check the VIN.

Setting that aside, it should be easy to find what you need in a junkyard. Have you visited any? How have you tried to source the parts?

Do further research online because I believe I read somewhere that you dont need the '99-'00 blower box because the '96-'98 will bolt on.

Knallie

Here in Holland they didn't Come elektrisch, so thats the reason why it's not that easy to get here. If you know someone who has it and want to send it too holland.

Further more, the 96-98 Blower box has a 4 pins connector. Wich has a other kind of resistance. I have found only the thing where you put in the plug only I don't know if you can switch it on to the Blower box.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you have pics of the old climate control?