heater doesnt blow!

DX_hatch88

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea its winter here in good old nebraska, and i'm faced with a great problem, i have to drive my civic, lol well this wouldnt be a problem if my heater was working. it warms up just fine i can feel a lil bit comin out of vents, but when i turn the fan up to 4 it doesnt change at all. there is no blowing of heat in my car and its winter, so hopefully ur seeing my dilema so if u could help meh i'd really appreciate it

ESR98civic4689

Chi town racer
5+ Year Member
well i had the same problem you having now but worse, when i put it on period it comes out cold dont know why but it sucks, cant use my car cause chicago weather is cold

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
could be anything. is your coolant full in the overflow tank? too many air bubbles in the system? thermostat problems? does the car warm up like it should? is the heater actually blowing out air?

DX_hatch88

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gearbox said:
could be anything. is your coolant full in the overflow tank? too many air bubbles in the system? thermostat problems? does the car warm up like it should? is the heater actually blowing out air?
no its warming up and just seeping out the vents, its just not blowing the heat thru the car.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um..i had same problem..mines the switch..pull radio out and push the switch in from the back..could also b a fuse..