Hello everyone

Dylan Coulter

Hi, my name is Dylan, and im a rice-oholic. I bought my 99 civic coupe a couple months back which will make this my 6th car is two years. 1st car was a 1990 civic which i wrecked and then proceeded to buy a 03 rsx, which i then traded for a 96 civic (which i loved but then totaled it into a van) and then i bought a Saab 93 which i absolutely hated so i gave it to my sister which lead me to buy this 99 civic. This car is gonna need a lot of work mainly because the guy who had it before me ran the piss out of it. So im starting with yanking the d16 out of it and swapping in a almost fresh b16 with a si transmission. It has no name lowering springs on it which i want replaced, and a horrible sounding full exhaust which probably needs to go as well. So, im gonna need suggestions on what to do after i do the swap! I don't have a ton of money to dump into this, but i want a good solid, clean looking car at the same time, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Ill have pics up in a couple of days after i finish peeling of my experimental plasti dip job on my rims.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to ClubCivic!

Stop wrecking your cars, lol.

In for pics!