Hello Honda Family!

E.Honda

Hello Clubcivic great to finally be a member =) Well I drive a 92 Civic Hatchback nothing special just my daily. I don't plan on building a race car though I would not mind a nice B series to daily and make my car a little more fun but all in due time. Plans for next summer are to slam it and some nice wheels and just enjoy it.

A quick pic my buddy took back in February

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Looks like you're off to a GREAT start! Very clean, what I like to see. Current mod list? Feel free to search around if you're looking for any info. We have some great stickies as well for suspension.

E.Honda

Thank you I appreciate that =) I have a few mods done under the hood it's bone stock and dirty lol. But of course it is well taken care of. And thanks I'll defiantly check out the stickies.
Small mod list....
Password JDM CF Duckbill
Password JDM Shif Knob
Broadway mirror 300mm
OEM Mud Guards
OEM front lip
Groundcontrol sleeves
OEM Fog lights
Beaks Bar (Gold)
Skunk2 rear lower control arms

emerican

Registered VIP
Looks real good and good mod list so far tuned in for updates on this one.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thank you I appreciate that =) I have a few mods done under the hood it's bone stock and dirty lol. But of course it is well taken care of. And thanks I'll defiantly check out the stickies.
Small mod list....
Password JDM CF Duckbill
Password JDM Shif Knob
OEM Mud Guards
OEM front lip
Groundcontrol sleeves
OEM Fog lights
Beaks Bar (Gold)
Skunk2 rear lower control arms
Pretty good list as far as I can tell.

If you've already got the GC sleeves, all you need are Koni struts! What are the spring rates? If you're going to slam, you definitely want something on the stiffer end to reduce bottoming out the shock.

E.Honda

Looks real good and good mod list so far tuned in for updates on this one.
Thanks!
Pretty good list as far as I can tell.

If you've already got the GC sleeves, all you need are Koni struts! What are the spring rates? If you're going to slam, you definitely want something on the stiffer end to reduce bottoming out the shock.
Spring rates can't remember but I went a little to low on my stock shocks :( I know, I know bad bad lol I had to replace one shock that blew out. I was going to order Koni struts but I don't think they will fit with the sleeves considering I ordered the sleeves for stock shocks?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
leave it alone.. it needs nothing.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks!

Spring rates can't remember but I went a little to low on my stock shocks :( I know, I know bad bad lol I had to replace one shock that blew out. I was going to order Koni struts but I don't think they will fit with the sleeves considering I ordered the sleeves for stock shocks?
If they're as low as you say it is, I'd recommend selling em and getting new ones then.

I'm not sure about being able to re-use the sleeves on different struts. I was under the impression sleeves were sleeves but I don't know THAT much about parts.

I am all I'm doing is throwing on my BBS RA's I have had sitting around for a year now and going a little lower.
All your car really needs is wheels and I'd leave it just the way it is.

E.Honda

If they're as low as you say it is, I'd recommend selling em and getting new ones then.

I'm not sure about being able to re-use the sleeves on different struts. I was under the impression sleeves were sleeves but I don't know THAT much about parts.

All your car really needs is wheels and I'd leave it just the way it is.
Thank you I just need a little more low and I'll be 100% happy with my car. Yea same here I'm maxed out on the back but the front I could literary sit on the floor but again not a good idea on stock shocks lol. I'll probably end up replacing all my suspension. I should have done it right the first time but you live you learn.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I should have done it right the first time but you live you learn.
At least you learned. A lot of people want to drop their car right here and now and end up buying eBay garbage or cheap out and just get coil sleeves for their stock shocks. It's better to save your money and do it right the first time so you're not replacing parts AGAIN because you realized too late it's crappy.

E.Honda

At least you learned. A lot of people want to drop their car right here and now and end up buying eBay garbage or cheap out and just get coil sleeves for their stock shocks. It's better to save your money and do it right the first time so you're not replacing parts AGAIN because you realized too late it's crappy.
I know there are alot of people that cheap out constantly especially when it comes to lowering or slamming there car's because it's all to easy. But yes I defiantly learned and I always try to never cheap out on parts if it's not OEM or ebay crap no thank you.

Hey man, nice car!
Thank you =)

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

I can dig it :thumbs up