hello new member check out the ride =]

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol ground is no excuse for not being low lol but ah same for right now, i need some tint. it makes a huge differnce

Vitaliy93

More pics of car!!!! And please dont mix and match window tint. If you get the tint, do the same % all the way around. The best for your car would be 20% all around.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^i gotta disagree. when you do 5% on the rear windshield and 30% on the 4 sides. it looks just as good. now two different percents on the sides, that looks silly. The 5 and 30 percent combo is nearly perfect. from the exterior it provides a dark look, while on the inside you can look out just fine

low&slow

lol ground is no excuse for not being low lol but ah same for right now, i need some tint. it makes a huge differnce
hahaha yeah fwck the ground just dump it
i kinda like the no tint look but then i like the same tint around look

More pics of car!!!! And please dont mix and match window tint. If you get the tint, do the same % all the way around. The best for your car would be 20% all around.
ive been lagging it 2 post up the new pix i took ill do it 2morrow
and i dont like that mixing tint look

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh i look at it like it all depends. i would never mix two different percents on the sides, but one on the rear windshield and one on the sides looks good IMO

smocha77

always better marinated
yeah its actually in the works, im off all winter so i plan on gettin off the road for a while and coming out alot lower next spring. dont do 5%, i cant see a damn thing out my back window.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice slam dude i like it. any plans for engine mods?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh i dont look out my back window really. i back up using my side mirrors. ah i need to get a photoshoot, but first i need to buy a camera

low&slow

yeah its actually in the works, im off all winter so i plan on gettin off the road for a while and coming out alot lower next spring. dont do 5%, i cant see a damn thing out my back window.
wooot thats good the lower the better
right now its going 2 stay with no tint till i get bored of it lol

nice slam dude i like it. any plans for engine mods?
thanx man
and i already have a cold air,skunk2 header,rdx410 injectors,flashpro
all i really need is a exhaust and a tune

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey i got one of them, but in purple with gold lcas. i love dumped cars with a beaks bar

low&slow

i wish they made lca for my car all i did was polish out my stock ones lol

i wana get a polished beaks bar but there expensive as fwck!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah even my purple one was expensive as hell. maybe look into another company that makes a polished? could paint your subframe also? even if its just black. i may try to fab my own subframe brace like the asr brace and paint it gold