Hello there everyone!

raulej8

My name is Raul. I live in Austin Texas. I'm currently trying to buy a 1996-2000 Honda civic ex. I've always wanted to own a civic ever since I saw the first fast and furious lol. So if anyone that lives around Austin has one for sale let me know. Thanks(:

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What are your plans for the car? Just keep in mind, these cars are economy cars, not race cars. They aren't very fast but will last forever. If you are planing on making it faster do plenty of research before hand. There are several routes to make the car quick.
Best of luck in your search and i hope to see your car soon. Make sure to post pics as soon as you get it.
Cheers

raulej8

What are your plans for the car? Just keep in mind, these cars are economy cars, not race cars. They aren't very fast but will last forever. If you are planing on making it faster do plenty of research before hand. There are several routes to make the car quick.
Best of luck in your search and i hope to see your car soon. Make sure to post pics as soon as you get it.
Cheers
Thanks man! Well I want a civic cause I like the look of them. Especially the 6 gen civics. I work in construction and I do a lot of driving so I really need the mpg lol. And civics are gas SAVERS! once I get one I'll just keep it all stock till later on in the future I'll probably drop it. I barely started getting into cars so I got a lot of researching to do haha.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well you can certainly expect good mpg's on a civic and reliability as well. Just make sure to keep up with the reg maintenance changing of fluids and all that and you'll have a car for a very long time. The 6th gen is also my favorite body style and can look quite good if done correctly. Have fun when you get it!