Helms Manual

babowc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have no idea how to edit posts.. -_- i dont see anywhere it says to EDIT -_________-; i feel so stupid lol

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
leftlaneb*tch said:
Sorry Anf :oops: This Thread is so long and I didn't bother reading thru the entire thing,
I just made a request instead :oops:

Thank you for the link... It just finished DL'

You're a lifesaver......................... *HUGGS*

babowc, You figure out how to "EDIT" posts?

Put the link

http://www.honda-tuned.net/anfrey/civic 96-00.pdf

In the first post of this Thread when you get a chance,
so that people don't have to go thru 10+ pages to find it :0)
it's okay hun, u know i love you =)

babowc doens't have an edit button til he gets more posts

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you'll earn it ;)

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

That should help you out...

Just go to your FIRST post in this Thread, hit the "EDIT" button and insert Anfrey's link.

***EDIT***
O crap, I wasn't aware of those changes..... sorry babs

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
did u chop that? or did someone make u mod :shock:

all_conference

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
www.yousendit.com

Use "www.yousendit.com", you will be able to upload up to a 1 GB file but only lastes for 20 or so days and only 25 downloads, so people will have to keep uploading for others to download till there is a permanent server. I don't have the Helms manual for the EG 5th generation hatchbacks (92-95) so please upload it to this website so others can download it. For "Recipient's Email Address:" type in your e-mail address or just make one up because it doesn't matter, just to see who you want to send it directly to. The 2nd and 3rd step is explainable. When finished uplaoding the file, a page that has the link to the file (the manual) will show up and all you have to do is just copy and paste the WHOLE link on here and all we have to do is just click on it and all be happy downloading the manual. ITS FREE OF CHARGE! :D :D :D :D

all_conference

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hello lo lo lo lo....is anyone out there there there there......can someone upload the 5th gen gen gen gen.......(echo fades).....feels like im talking to myself...oh well.... :x :x :x :x

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Post a question in 5th gen asking for it. You'll probably have better luck there and with a thread asking about it. =) Sorry though, I don't have the 5th gen manual.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do u have 6th gen helms amy?

justinwebb

Banned
sorry to bring back an old post but since none of the links are working does nayone have a manual for the 6th gen and if so i would gladly host it on my server let me know !!!

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
justinwebb said:
sorry to bring back an old post but since none of the links are working does nayone have a manual for the 6th gen and if so i would gladly host it on my server let me know !!!
I got U >` I can gmail it to you. Hit me up on Myspace. My link is in my profile :!:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
leftlaneb*tch said:
I got U >` I can gmail it to you. Hit me up on Myspace. My link is in my profile :!:
OMG! :hi:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
holy s**t YOKSSSS!!!!!

hey, i've tried to call you a few times during the past few months.