Help Choosing Mirrors for my DX 94...

CivicDX94

5+ Year Member
So there I was one night going into Best Buy to buy a movie, I didn't even take 5 minutes for it was closing time; and to my surprise I found that somebody broke my driver side mirror:

so now I'm looking about buying another set of mirrors but I'm wondering wether I should go with the
K9 style, as seen on ebay, the M3 style, as also shown on ebay, or shoud I just stay with the stock style mirrors. You input will be greatly appretiated. Thanks =)

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ehh their mirrors just find a stock replacement and save that lil extra cash for something more important

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude, go to the junkyard and get yourself the mirror glass. Then you don't have to worry about color-matching the new mirrors. They're manual mirrors so they're cake to take off.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It doesn't look broken to me? If I were to get new mirrors, I would get the spoon style, either black and get them color matched or maybe carbon fiber if you like that stuff. Or, just get the glass from some stock mirrors from Pick N Pull or something.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, if you're going to get a set of new ones, just get Spoon replicas or something. If not, like the others said, just replace the piece of glass and call it a day.

CivicDX94

5+ Year Member
ok, thanks. I'll either stay with the OEM style or Spoon. I can't just change the glass because the case was broken too, is hard to see there but it was broken also. :(

EGjames

d15b7
5+ Year Member
yup, im with them. get the spoons

they are only like $40 on ebay and worth every penny

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
adjustment sux ass and you cant see
You should have gotten the powered ones if you had powered mirrors in the first place. I have the powered ones and the visibility is excellent! I can adjust them all I want. I have no complaints, I can see very very well out of them. I feel really comfortable driving with them.