Help, head lights

RedArmy72

What headlights would u guys suggest, i got the projectors i have on now for christmas but i guess they look like s**t but idk :/

These are the ones i was planning on buying but whats yoyur guys thoughts

Thos are my head lights i have now

ALL COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think the ones you have now look better than the ones your planning to get...

zammykoo

caffeinated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think the ones you have now look better than the ones your planning to get...
x2

if you want to upgrade from your current set up you should go oem + retrofit

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you buy head lights dont go cheap, cheap after market that are $100 or less will tend to crack and fog up quicker than OEM.

Lilredrocket

5+ Year Member
I think they are both equal... The new ones wouldn't really do anything more then the ones you have now... But that's me.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dont fix it unless its broke;)
I agree with this guy, they look fine. But if you really want to change them to what you want, then DO IT. Or else your going to be looking at the headlights everyday and wish you had different ones. Buy your new ones and sell those, they look like they are in great condition so you wouldnt have any problems selling them quick! Sell them now when they look new.

zammykoo

caffeinated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree with this guy, they look fine. But if you really want to change them to what you want, then DO IT. Or else your going to be looking at the headlights everyday and wish you had different ones. Buy your new ones and sell those, they look like they are in great condition so you wouldnt have any problems selling them quick! Sell them now when they look new.
great advice here

akimm17

5+ Year Member
get some Old OEM. Sand them, clear them, then get some sylvania bright ass bulbs. From there it's your choice. Black house or whatever. I just think that's the best and cheapest and cleanest.

chabadie