• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I currently have a Samsung M300 and I'm happy as a clam in salt water with it. I mainly use the phone to talk alot to my friends and family. Lots of texting and picture taking. I'm getting screwed on my current plan from a year and a half ago and I talk to my mother WAY too much. So with that being said, I'm also looking at new phones meanwhile upgrading to 'everything unlimited' for one flat rate. I've been looking for a phone with a texting keyboard. Everything else is perks to me.

Which one do you think I should go with?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a white one.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had a Cingular 8125 and I loved it until the battery crapped out on me. They have newer versions of it now. Maybe check it out.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah... btw... if you haven't guessed it yet, I'm with Sprint.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
keep searching, I think all blackberry's are annoying as s**t to use. As for the other two, not really a fan. How about the Storm? Thats really the only blackberry I'd ever consider buying, it's completely different then the normal style.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Even though the storm isnt offered on sprint...I wouldn't buy it, being that I have worked for both sprint and at&t, I get the heads up on all the phones. The storm, which is on verizon, is garbage. Back to your question though, of those 3, the rumor and the rant are virtually the same phone, minus the fact that the rumor doesnt have the internet updates that the rant has. My roommate has the rant, he absolutely loves it, but it does have an open faced screen, easily scratched, and the interface takes a bit to get used to. Any of the new HTC's are awesome, the touch pro and touch diamond are both wonderful phones for the 'simply everything' plans, as you can do just about anything with them. On a budget though, and still want the full keyboard, go with the rant, unless you plan on leaving sprint.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wait out your plan unless your ETF is prorated like verizon... and then switch to ATT and get an iphone 3G. youll be happy. oh and join with someone else and get a family plan to save more. i pay around 74 dollars a month for my iphone 3G.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Too bad the HTC Mogul still isn't available.. my friend at work had one. I was going to get the Rant, but ended up with the shitty free phone. I hate it

ryanM

i have a gold razr2. its pretty neat. i like it

my room mate has an iphone, its also pretty neat. i like it.

its a toss up.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a curve on verizon and have 0 issues with it

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
curve would be sweet. i have the storm and as cool as it is its not as fun as i had hoped. I still love it, and blackberry's are a very solid choice. just you have to pay the extra $30 for the data plan.

MunkyRealOne

Do work!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Switch to AT&T and find a phone they offer.

Stay away from the Samsung Rant. My mom has it and it's been nothing but a piece of s**t since day one. It locked up on her 3 times while she was in the store having the employee show her all its features. So they gave her another one and it started doing the same nonsense like a week later. It constantly freezes, drops calls (mainly cause it's Sprint), takes shitty pictures, has a horrible user interface, and the keys feel like garbage.