help me find a good essay topic

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
He has a point. When focusing on one point of a car, it may be hard to get 7 pages out of it. You can REALLY only discuss the benefits of RWD/FWD for so long.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's PERSUASIVE not compare and contrast.

You pick an argument and you provide information backing your point.
My choice would be
"Weed should be legalized" (this is a hot button topic, plenty of sources to back you up)

CDubs

Registered VIP

You pick an argument and you provide information backing your point.
My choice would be
"Weed should be legalized" (this is a hot button topic, plenty of sources to back you up)
exactly i was able to bang out 12 pages on my essay by using this topic, choose your position on it should be or not be and you can find plenty of sources to back up either side you choose

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
instead of focusing on something about a cars function that your professor won't understand, write about something to do with the economy and how foriegn vs. domestic companies are doing. theres tons of info you can find. history/background, sales, outsourcing factories in other countries, buyouts, etc.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I COMPLETELY understand what a persuasive essay is. I was phrasing it the way I did so that the member could pick which side he liked better. I personally would argue that RWD is better than FWD, but he may not feel that way.

FlyG6

I COMPLETELY understand what a persuasive essay is. I was phrasing it the way I did so that the member could pick which side he liked better. I personally would argue that RWD is better than FWD, but he may not feel that way.
Dude, i disagree, fwd understeer rocks your socks :headbang:
Just messin, but I like the import > domestic idea.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how to persuade a b***h to do anal verses vaginal. With advantages and disadvantages.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Write about why balls chafe after running for an hour. Make sure to include information about baby powder.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The honest answer is you need to figure out what you will write about. The key to a great essay is to be able to express yourself through the chosen subject. Examples, I wrote an essay about Fussball. I was able to connect this to my personal experiences. I was in Munich a few years back on match day when they player Arsenal and I put my experiences from that day in the essay. When people read essay they don't want to be bored with tedious facts. They want to live your experience through your writing.