Help me jump the charts!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vodka if your still gonna drink, Whiskey is it's your last. I like Brandy goes down tho

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey Manny, you had gallstones? Did you get them removed? I have em too (go figure.. it usually manifests itself in overweigh middle-aged women... yet I was diagnosed with them as a skinny 23 year old male o.o). I haven't had a pain attack, so haven't worried about them.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea bro, it sucks. i had my whole Gallbladder removed this morning. My Pain attack before i came here was hugeee, hurt like hell

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate this f**king Doc, the dude gave me the weakest pills ive ever had. This s**t sucks :(

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Decipher

Registered VIP
Dude your stuff is pretty f***ing dope dude. I see you went to Full Sail, i was contemplating going but didn't know of anyone who went. how is it?

Thanks man. I'm serious though, I'm always trying to work with new people. I've worked with some big names before, and used to do this day in and day out, so lately(since I no longer work in the music at the moment) I am really hungry to get my hands on the board and on the machines... just to make sure I don't get rusty.

Fullsail... um there's a lot I could say about that place, man. It really depends on what exactly you plan to do career-wise. 9 times out of 10 I tell people to save their money. The recording industry isn't like the rest of the job market... employers don't give a f*** if you have a degree, and whether you do or not you still have to start at the bottom and pay your dues. What are your aspirations in regards of a career? I might be better able to steer you in the right direction knowing what you hope to do.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just want something in paper is all. I can work all the boards, all the programs and 99% of the time if i don't know something i WILL learn how to in a matter of no time.

And I'm serious also, i produce all of my instrumentals (well the new ones, including Futurespec) and that's cool and all but sometimes i need to vibe on a track that another person made. for some reason it's easier to do so.

I'm just waiting on my laptop and gear to get here on Wednesday (Patiently waiting i might add since i can;t do anything cause of the surgery) but once it get's here I'm out to do a week long session at my boys house where I'm setting up. You should throw some instrumentals my way bro and you'll absolutely get FT credits and I'll post links of your work. Gotta get at least 20 heads to come thru and record verses for me. i need to start pumping music into my hood hardbody cause the artist in my area are GARBAGE and so are some in the game.

Decipher

Registered VIP
No doubt. I hear you about writing better to other people's tracks... I used to be the same way(when I used to write). I'll PM you with a media-fire link where I'll host up some mp3s. Listen through, and if you find any you might want you use let me know so I can shoot you the multi-trk.

About the degree though. Like I said, if your plan is to get into a studio and engineer records and produce eventually, then you're better off saving the 40k. Find a big budget studio. Stalk the owner or lead engineer. Bug and beg them until they agree to let you be a runner, then once they see your commitment and interest they'll start asking you to setup/strike rooms, patch cables on the bay and little technical stuff in the control room... that's how everyone has to start anyways. That's the best way to learn all the s*** they teach at those recording programs anyways... hands on at a real studio, watching people who are actually making money and music. I just saved you $40,000 dude! You owe me.