• Total voters

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's because everything revolves around them, if you don't like their music, you need to be gone.

Which is funny. I'm all for cultural differences and cultural music, but it goes both ways. If I have to listen to your cultural music, than you need to listen to mine.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never understood that crap. You can here the "bass, trumpets, and accordians" play all night with 50 kids running around the street. NOOOOOO PROBLEM...but as soon as as the neighbor 2 houses down (ME) throws on a Swisha House cd for 5 minutes, its public diturbance.
Hey! it's better than that corny ass gook music. That's all I know. :lol:

DJ N1S

#1 Stunna
5+ Year Member
It's because everything revolves around them, if you don't like their music, you need to be gone.

Which is funny. I'm all for cultural differences and cultural music, but it goes both ways. If I have to listen to your cultural music, than you need to listen to mine.

YEAH!!! AND WHY DO I GOTTA PUSH 1 CUZ I SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!! dammit, it should say "For instructions in english, please stay on the line. For instructions in (insert language here), hang the f**k up and call someone who does speak english, give them this number, and then ask them to tell you what the f**k to do." <-Im joking...:lol:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YEAH!!! AND WHY DO I GOTTA PUSH 1 CUZ I SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!! dammit, it should say "For instructions in english, please stay on the line. For instructions in (insert language here), hang the f**k up and call someone who does speak english, give them this number, and then ask them to tell you what the f**k to do." <-Im joking...:lol:
if you take out the part where you say "im joking" this is the best post ever..

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You shouldn't even have to have a second language. This is America, learn English. You come here illegally than expect US to learn YOUR lanuage so we can communicate with YOU.

DJ N1S

#1 Stunna
5+ Year Member
You shouldn't even have to have a second language. This is America, learn English. You come here illegally than expect US to learn YOUR lanuage so we can communicate with YOU.

lmao..and for some reason, the person who cant speak english gets the senior vice president position at the drive thru window.:x

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lmao..and for some reason, the person who cant speak english gets the senior vice president position at the drive thru window.:x
Because he's getting paid less than the janitor :lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just blair Banana Phone

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats "gook" music? Never heard someone complain about neighbors blastin "gook" music all night.:?:

[YOUTUBE="....."]_uAprhFH14A[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Get a dog and have it barking all the time....

lsvtecEK4

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there is only one kind of music to play when trying to piss someone off. and that is Big Band. the trumpets screaming through their insulation, the tuba shaking their house. and of course, if u have bobby darin, you have all the women taking their panties off