help me with my hood!

Cquims

The Master Fabricator
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a problem, i want my hood to be like the one in the picture and i cant seem to figure out how to do it. Any ideas would be great. I want the angry headlight look.

sdHatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cquims said:
I have a problem, i want my hood to be like the one in the picture and i cant seem to figure out how to do it. Any ideas would be great. I want the angry headlight look.

that hood is normal... the headlights just have an eyebrow on them... painted the same color as the hood... so when u see it far away it look like the hood is all crazy. but it's the eyebrow's o nthe headlights.

JayVee

What's Going On?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it does look photochopped.

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a different hood, look closely, can you see the small vents on either side...and i thing its made a little longer in the front to cover some of the light, so it looks mean,

if you wan to do that yourself, you might have to advance the hood abit, then solder on a piece of steel on either side to give it that mean look

buck1115

My car has the turbonator
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why does it have fatter tires in the back?!

T-mo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats the bad boy hood. It is real. They weld on the pcs to the hood. I love the way it looks too.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
if you know of the existance of the hood, then you should be telling him where he can find it at.

JayVee

What's Going On?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
if you know of the existance of the hood, then you should be telling him where he can find it at.
It doesn't really make a difference he's been banned.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
JayVee said:
It doesn't really make a difference he's been banned.
even still, they're may be others that would want it, or may want it, then yet they may not.

zc vtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope that is photoshopped, since that's the worst looking CRX I've ever seen.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a popular thing to do over in europe. Im not sure anyone sells a hood already done, usually from what i have seen its a stock hood and they weldded some pieces on.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
that's what it looks like to me.