help me!!!!!!!!

psychewardk1d

5+ Year Member
i jus bought a turbo 95 civic ex from one of my buddies in our club over here in germany. i cant figure out what the hell is goin on with the fuel. a couple of times i have gone to start off and it doesnt get any fuel no matter hard you push on the gas. this causing the car to stall out. could it be the injectors or the air/fuel ratio, or a fuel pump prob? please help...

jason_guy_yeah

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How do you know it's a fuel related problem? But, pull off the intake tube and do a test drive. If that doesen't work, check the fuel filter, relay switch, pump...can you give a little more detail.

Gonzo

Tin Foil Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
might check the fuel rail thingy (cant remember the name) basicly it is a peice that hold the pressure in the fuel rail and prevents fuel from bleeding off to the tank

jdmferio

5+ Year Member
can you hear the fuel pump when you trun the key to acc?

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check for fuel pressure when turning on ignition, have you checked your alternator? or it might be your fuel filter

psychewardk1d

5+ Year Member
nah i figured it out the guy i bought the car from had stock injectors on it and they were all clogged up. i cant see why they left those on there tho. its got a turbo. so he should have had the extra money to jus go ahead and by 550 cc injectors. oh well. thanks tho for your help