Help!!! Problems With No Spark

jdmcrx16

5+ Year Member
I Have A 1990 Crx Hf..i Decided To Put An obd0 Jdm B16a in It..i Was Told To Use The crx Si Harness to Plug It Right Up..i Then Jumped In The Car To Go N Start It Up N Theres No Spark..i Changed The Distibutor..thats Fine Theres A Brand New One On It..the Spark Plug Wires Are On The Right Spots And I Put New Spark Plugs In It...and The Computer Im Using Is An automatic Obd1 P30 With The obd0 To Obd1 Piggyback that Was Givin To Me...but Before That Computer I Used An Obd0 Pr4 And It Still Didnt Start Up..i Dont Kno If Its Wiring Problems Or Wut.. Pleez Help!!!! :( I Dont Kno Wut Else To Do

turbo4drcivic

5+ Year Member
check all your ground wires. that's were i would start. make sure you have all the ground wire's grounded. then i would check for spark. also make sure you have fuel.

check:
1) ground wires
2) spark from plug wires and dizzy
3) fuel pump and fuel lines and injectors.

B2ohBOOSTED

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
someone correct me if im wrong but ive had a few dsm's and after numerous new motors i would have this same problem and if the cam angle sensor or crank angle sensor is off just the least bit the ecu would cut spark/fuel delivery off to the motor... as i said this is with a shitsubishi correct me if im wrong and hondas dont have cam/crank angle sensors...

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
like stated check the grounds and fuel. hell just check to make sure you have everything plugged in. after working on a swap for awhile, you can forget the simple things.

LiLCivicSpEc

LoNe RaCeR #1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do any of you guys know exactly where all the grounds are?...........because i am also having similar problems.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do any of you guys know exactly where all the grounds are?...........because i am also having similar problems.
a ground from the valve-cover to the frame. a ground from the tranny to the frame. and another one that i cant remember at the moment.