HELP! Tires/Rims/Suspension/Brakes

thexperiment

5+ Year Member
Can somebody clear up somethings for me? :lol:

1998 Honda Civic LX

Im very interested in buying some rota's for my car. I'm debating between 15x6.5 or 15x7, i don't know what the difference is. and what tire size recommendations? (205/50/15)? And 4x100, right?

I'm really wanting to lower my car, i wanted to hear any recommendation. WHAT COMPANIES? COILOVERS? or just SPRINGS? give me good setups please. I wanna lower it , i mean lower it. clear up the tire gap.

I need someone to explain "slotted" "drilled" "blank" rotors to me. Which is a good buy for my car, and what else i should buy while changing my rotors. calipers? RECOMMENDATIONS, PLZ!!! =)

THANK YOU.

thexperiment

5+ Year Member
thexperiment said:

1998 Honda Civic LX

Im very interested in buying some rota's for my car. I'm debating between 15x6.5 or 15x7, i don't know what the difference is. and what tire size recommendations? (205/50/15)? And 4x100, right?

I'm really wanting to lower my car, i wanted to hear any recommendation. WHAT COMPANIES? COILOVERS? or just SPRINGS? give me good setups please. I wanna lower it , i mean lower it. clear up the tire gap.

I need someone to explain "slotted" "drilled" "blank" rotors to me. Which is a good buy for my car, and what else i should buy while changing my rotors. calipers? RECOMMENDATIONS, PLZ!!! =)

THANK YOU.

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the difference between 15x6.5 and 15x7 is just a half inch difference in width. 205/50/15 is a popular tire size and many companies stock them.

silvertuner98

Banned
brakes:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=38640

tires:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=32821

suspension:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=5090
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=8361
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=13203

SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK! thats why we have an archive section. thanks

as for wheels, the only difference in 15x6.5 and 15x7 is how wide the rim is. it weighs roughly .5 pound different. for tires... 205-50 will give you a slightly wider tire but is also slightly short then stock. look into 195-55-15 if you want a close-to-stock diameter

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thexperiment said:
why would i search?
when i could have someone like you do it for me.
OWNED.
wow, thats a very bold statement

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thexperiment said:
why would i search?
when i could have someone like you do it for me.
OWNED.
LMAO.

Brian Spilner

Banned
thexperiment said:

1998 Honda Civic LX

THANK YOU.
get 15x7, cuz bigger is always better...and im pretty sure you shouldnt run into and rubbing issues. ye 4x100

get coilovers dont be a ricer and shoot for the half ass way and get springs
www.omnipower.com has a good line of products.

im not going to explain the differences in rotors u can google or look on honda-tech for that answer....id recommend Brembo Slotted ONLY

dont need new calipers unless your going to be doing MAD MAD MAD braking.

silvertuner98

Banned
dont be a cock smoker you f**king piece of monkey s**t. i hope you f**king rot in hell you piece of underaged rat feces soaked with spider monkey tentacles. you know you love the cock in your ass you f**kin turd burglar who enjoys dildo sex from his mom in the butt hole. you ass licking, ass splunker, domestic loving piece of antelope overdosing cock knocker

thexperiment

5+ Year Member
thank you brian spilner for the normal response.

silvertuner stop trying to make up for my outstanding insult

Me > You
^ FOREVER

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thexperiment said:
thank you brian spilner for the normal response.

silvertuner stop trying to make up for my outstanding insult

Me > You
^ FOREVER
wtf? if u want him to stop, why do u persist thexperiment. u havent really been here long and honestly, if u keep this up, i hope u get banned. cc has already been through this 'drama' before

autox7

5+ Year Member
Doesn't sound to me like you need any help......

Your forked tongue will serve you well enough.....

silvertuner98

Banned
yep its memebers like that douche fag up there that make regular members (like me) that help other members in need (like your stupid ass) stop helping dumbfucks like yourself.

you douche

thexperiment

5+ Year Member
haha your pathetic, i wasnt gunna start s**t with you but i did with that "cawk" of answer.

me=banned? = ROFL, im not the one using profanity.
your the drama boy, go back to laguna beach.

thexperiment

5+ Year Member
anyways, thanks for the links silvertuner.

and everyone else, who replied.

were all in the honda family. :P

silvertuner98

Banned
this kid is hilarious. i helped you with your first post, and said you should search. i didnt whore you at all. k, thanks. then you turn into a d**k. in all honesty i could give two f**ks, it just shows you are a worthless pile of s**t incapable of using the intranet and probably wiping your own ass too. tell mommy to clean her tongue next time before she sucks my d**k.

thexperiment

5+ Year Member
wow i tried to be the bigger person by ending this stupid s**t.
"SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK! thats why we have an archive section. thanks"
if it wasnt whoring, big deal, reading off the internet is misleading.
Yea im incapable of using the internet, when you can't even spell correctly. :shock:
I doub't you can even change your own oil, and
You talk a lot of s**t, for driving an automatic.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hooray for internet fighting. lame.

thexperiment - reported.

thexperiment

5+ Year Member
wow, and im the one being a bigger person. Just because im new, doesn't mean anything. I joined because i decided to reply to forums, instead of just reading them. I think CC is better then honda-tech.com, but okay.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thexperiment said:
Yea im incapable of using the internet, when you can't even spell correctly. :shock:
I doub't you can even change your own oil, and
You talk a lot of s**t, for driving an automatic.
Please explain to me how this is being the bigger person..